Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boingogirl216 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Television Show
    I can't think of the name of a TV show! :confused: It was on in the mid-to-late 80's or maybe even early 90's. It had a girl in the show and her father lived in space... can anyone out there help me figure out the name of the show?? :D
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Out of This World

I used to LOVE this show

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's television show [ 2 Answers ]

OK I need to know a name of a show that had I believe 4 guys(real I think) who kind of looked like kiss, they wore make-up and had different colored hair like blue green and red and I'm pretty sure they would sing too. If you have any idea of the show name please tell!:)

90s sci-fi television show [ 7 Answers ]

I remember a sci-fi television show from the early 90s in the same genre as Quantum Leap. All that I can recall is that the main character has a virtual, holographic secretary that "lives" in a credit-card size chip that he carries... I want to say that her name might be Velma with a V?

I'm assuming television show [ 1 Answers ]

All right, probably around the time I was 3-4 (early 80s) I remember seeing on Television, this non animated kids show (?). What I can remember from the show. -Characters that look like puppets, but playe dby actual people. They were all decked out with clown looking make up, things like that....

The television show Nightstand that was on in the mid 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I was a Big fan of the television show "nightstand' that came on in the mid 90's starring Richard Stack as a very outspoken and oddball talk show host. I am trying to obtan DVD's or maybe VHS copies of this show... is it all possible... James

1996-1997 Television show [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I am going nuts trying to remember the title of a program that was on in the late 90's. I believe it was on during the season from 96 to 97. This show was about a multimillionaire who would help people. I believe he made his fortune in the stock market and in the last few...

View more questions Search