Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reeta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Artist and Title of song I know some of the Lyrics
    There is a song I know some of the lyrics to but have no clue the artist or the name of the song. It is a Classic Rock song sung by a female and the lyrics say, "I'm going to mail it in I'm going to send it in I'm going to... my closest friend... I'm brining it to you personally, Personally yah...
    I may have the lyrics mixed up it may say I won't mail it in etc.
    Please help I have been trying to find this out forever.
    tylo Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeta
    There is a song I know some of the lyrics to but have no clue the artist or the name of the song. It is a Classic Rock song sung by a female and the lyrics say, "I'm gonna mail it in I'm going to send it in I'm gonna... my closest friend... I'm brining it to you personally, Personally yah.....
    I may have the lyrics mixed up it may say I won't mail it in etc.
    Please help I have been trying to find this out forever.
    Song Lyrics Search Engine - Get Lyrical.com

This is a good site, if the site doesn't find it, there are many other confused people on the forum.

Hope this helps

Tylo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have lyrics; want to know the artist and/or song title [ 1 Answers ]

Fx cable channel has been running an ad promoting the upcoming season of "The Shield," and I want to find out whose song is played during this commercial. In the ad, the song comes up. The visual begins with a "bird's eye view" of Los Angeles (I think). As it cuts from image to image, they get...

Don't know song title or artist.want the lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

OK guys I only remember a few parts of this song.. I think the first part of it goes... peepin the picture from when I first got with you.. and I know there is something about.. down by the watts... I know it has been played at the regular beat tone.. ans also screwed and chopped.. please help I am...

Identify the artist & song title of these lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

(I think Michael McDonald's singing the backgrounds): "Slip into darkness, pull down the shade Take it to sleep in the bed you've made. Stare at the ceiling and start to pretend what it to be to win again. Sometimes you get and you don't know why This time I'm needing so long I'll...

Need a title and artist to lyrics please help [ 1 Answers ]

I have the chorus of a song that I will type "So many things I want to say But your walls get in the way We've got to be strong Got to dig deep

Have Lyrics, need title/artist [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard this song be referred to as The Stripper Song, but had no luck with that title. Here are some of the lyrics: I love the people that u know, I love the places that we go. I love the way u still say please, while looking up at me You're like my favorite damn disease.

View more questions Search