Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 21, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    Now Kate B is hhh... awesome! IMO!
    Thank you! Finally, someone to agree with me. None of my friends seem to think she's attractive at all. I mean, come on. She can pull off a vampire in leather, vampire hunter, and cute british girl who believes in fate. And I don't remember the name, but she's got another one that looks good coming up, too...
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by retsoksirhc
    Thank you! Finally, someone to agree with me. None of my friends seem to think she's attractive at all. I mean, come on. She can pull off a vampire in leather, vampire hunter, and cute british girl who believes in fate. And I don't remember the name, but she's got another one that looks good coming up, too...
    Send them this!
    Kate Beckinsale - Google Search

She likes, or is commonly cast into, certain movies. You mean either Whiteeout or Winged Creatures (both quite new/not out yet). I haven't seen either yet, but she's worth watching. I love her accent!
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 08:53 PM
    duh the notebook! ahha best kiss ever!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 09:10 PM
    I'm taking myself way back but I always liked;

Casablanca and Gone with the Wind
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 09:03 PM
    The Holiday:)
    gpmom2002 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 03:46 PM
    I don't really watch romanitc movies either, but once in a blue moon when I'm by myself I'll watch one, and one that I absolutely LOVED, that brought me to tears was "The Notebook".
    scook1230 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2011, 09:25 AM
    You have to watch the notebook it is a fantastic love story. Also the lake house with sandra bullock and keanu reeves. When my daughter and I have a girls night we always watch 13 going on 30. Hope you enjoy these.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 3, 2011, 09:53 AM

Casablanca and Gone with the Wind
    Not comedies... :)
    cvanduuren Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 12:07 AM
    If you are not into just romance, how about a romantic comedy. Like "Last Holiday" with queen Latifah, it's funny, romantic and really makes you feel good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's romantic TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a television movie I saw in the 1980's. I can't remember the name of the movie but I know that it was a romantic movie. There was a very good looking man who If I remember correctly was a drifter and a woman with blonde hair and throughout the entire movie they made love from the...

Favourite sandwich? [ 39 Answers ]

Im hungry and I'm stuck on what to have, What is your favourite sandwich? What sort of bread do you prefer? Do you use spread, butter or mayo? Any favourite sauces you just have to have?? Go on give me some ideas I'm famished :D

All time favourite movie? [ 10 Answers ]

:D Come on what's your favourite film of all time?? What has the most memorable piece of action? Mine just has to be bugsy malone the final scene rocked... sA_0cvd1EUM

1980 Movie Title Romantic Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am looking for a title of a movie that I saw in the 80's it's a Romantic comedy, all I really rember is a big hot dog van, and at the end of the movie the guy breaks the wedding ceremony by flying down on a parachute. The wedding is taking place in a park. I saw it so long ago. ...

Can't remember Romantic movie title [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and I are trying to remember the title of a movie. It's an old romance movie. We don't remember much, but the basic plot outline goes something like this. The main character is a young, blonde woman who travels to either Ireland or England or some place like that where there's castles...

View more questions Search