Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Acman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Friend might be bi.
    Here's the thing I've recently come to the conclusion that I am bi-sexual , and now I swing more towards guys because from age 14 - 18 I've been hiding my secret by dating girls
    My really good friend and room-mate derek is the all american guy and he knows that I am into guys now and it doesn't bother him he still acts the same but he acts weird sometimes, now he will say " hay babe when i walk in a room or find any excuse to touch or hugg me" but when his girlfriend comes around he distance himself a lot he doesn't look at me the way he do when its just me and him and he's not so touchy either... he's confussing because I really have these feelings for him and it sucks that one minute we become close then the next he just pulls away and is turning the music up loud in his room while he is having sex with his girl...
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Aug 3, 2007, 12:50 PM
    It sounds like your roommate is at least curious, but doesn't want his girlfriend to know. That's completely understandable... a LOT of people simply aren't understanding about that sort of thing, no matter what.

Talk to him. And whatever you do, don't do anything to put him on the spot when his girlfriend is around... that's just not going to be good for anybody.

If he says he's not curious at all, ask him to stop with the 'babe' stuff... it's leading you on, and that's not cool. If he is... well, even then, you probably shouldn't do anything with him unless you're both ready to have his girlfriend run around campus calling both of you gay. Even if she doesn't have anything against it, she'll have something against her boyfriend screwing somebody other than her, and will probably be more than happy to get back at both of you.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 3, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Hello.

It sounds like your room mate is confused about who he is and what he wants. That is unless he is just playing with your mind by acting like he is interested.

No matter what the answer is you need to have a talk with him. Don't push him to be your Lover just find out if he is interested or playing with your mind.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Aug 3, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Thanks for the advice, but it kind of gotten out of hand he was with his friends and he was acting like an idiot say " thats gay , oh he is a queer , and the bisexual thing came up and he kind of hurt me , especially because he's the only one that knows about me " he said bi is just an excuse to being a homo . When his friends left he knocked on my door but I didn't answer he knocked on and off for about an hour then went away I don't know how to face him.. this sucks:mad:

Aug 4, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I actually took your advise and he apoligize , he told me that when he knocked on my door that night that he wanted to say sorry but the whole babe thing he really tried everything to get around and he looked really mixed up so I left that alone . But we talked for about an hour had a couple of beers and it felt good then I did something I never thought I would do I told him how I felt I guess it was the beers then I kind of kissed him he kind of laughed it off and went off to his room without saying anything I am mortifyed right now because I don't know how he is going to react in the morning... :confused:
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 09:16 PM
    I guess you will have to wait and see what happens... you can let him know you are sorry if you made him uncomfortable and kind of drop it after that. I don't think he is intrested or if he is he is to ashamed with himself to admit it.

Aug 7, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Yeah well , I'm going to forget about him or at least try to he's been avoiding me and every time we get a chance to talk something always stops us from doing so... this kind of hurts because he gives off a vibe that he wants me , just yesterday I was laying on the couch but wasn't sleep but I closed my eyes halfway and he came in from work he stood there just looking at me for like five minutes I moved and he kind of jumped and went to his room...

Aug 14, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Update , he and his girlfirned broke up I felt bad but it didn't have anything to do with me , here's how it started we went to a club to hang out with some friends and then all you here in the back room is " you arent into the relationship anymore " that was his girlfriend saying that and he was like "i don't know what you are talking about ' she was like its over and she and her friends left and after that derek was just hanging by me he didn't even talk to his other friends I then was going home and he caught up to me and wanted me to go home too on the way home he was kind of quiet I felt so bad for him then he just broke out crying this is a first because I never seen him cry before so I pulled over and he kind of vented saying life isn't fair and then saying he wish he could be with someone but can't he wouldn't look at me. Some how I knew it was me... I placed my arms around him but what happens next was I cqant even believe he kissed me.. remember the first time I kissed him and he didn't react this time, this time it was him and it felt so good but I stopped it because he was just dumped by his girlfriend and he might just be in shock but the way he kissed me its like he was waiting to do it . He did a turn around on me .
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Aug 14, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Let us know any more updates.
    I hope he really is intrested in you like you are.
    When he isn't so broke about his breakup you two will have a better chance to talk things.
    Good Luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

Best friend [ 19 Answers ]

My best friend has a boyfriend right noe and he doesn't treat her like she should be treated. I try to tell her she needs to talk to him and tell him she doesn't like the way he treats her but doesn't listen. She afraid that he might break up with her or something. And she doesn't want to get hurt...

My best friend [ 5 Answers ]

I have known my best friend for more than a decade. Once last year, he confessed that he has feelings for me. I kind of guessed it quite some time ago but I thought it would be better to tackle it when he finally did confess. I told him that I didn't have any romantic feelings for him, but I would...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search