Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockinjjhome Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Honda Recon 4 wheeler won't run
    :eek: Honda recon will idle in neutral, but when we put into gear it just dies. This happened aftergetting it muddy and leaving it sit overnite:eek: :
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Sounds Like Carb Problems. If You Are Not Skilled At Working On Such Things, Carry It To A Shop.
    But,
    First, See If There Is Water In The Air Filter Housing.
    Then, See If You Can Locate A Small Screw Or Plug On The Bowl Of The Carb. And Drain The Bowl. And Try And Restart And Run The Engine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1890's Wheeler & Wilson Sewing Machine [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old Wilson and Wheeler Sewing Machine from the 1890's. It is in very good condition. I believe it is the 5 drawer with a "coffin" cover. Does anyone know the approximate value? Thank you! :)

1990 Honda 1.5 Civic no run [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 90 Civic with the 1.5 with 276 thousand miles and am having a problem. I looked at several similar descriptions here and seen some helpful responses but not enough to solve mine. Engine starting running real rough and barely made it home. I fueled it the day before so I assumed it was...

91 honda civics starts but won't continue to run [ 2 Answers ]

I have a "91" honda civic 1500 with 189,000 mi. I changed the plugs and wires but the still have the same problem. The car will start and run for several seconds normaly then die. The only way to keep it running is to pump the gas peddle vigorously. The car will continue to run a little longer but...

4 wheeler accident [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was involoved in a 4 wheeler accident at a friends house in which he hit a neighbors car port post. The people who lived there at the time say that he hit their car instead. They did not file a police report at the time of the accident, and keep harassing us over the phone that we need...

Honda Civic 95 run motor on stand [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I Have a running 95 Honda civic that was hit. I am trying to take the motor out and make it run out of the car. I unplugged the computer and moved it to the engine compartment and tried to do the same with the wiring on the driver side. What wires are absolutely necessary to make the...

View more questions Search