Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbroder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2005, 09:50 AM
    Allergic reaction
    Our dachsund got his distemper and rabies shot yeasturday. They said he may have a alergic reation and he is getting lumps that are coming and going throughout his head area. His ears are red on the inside too. Please advise, thank you
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2005, 10:48 AM
    These reactions do happen, fortunately seldom. I would refrain from doing anything that could do more harm than good. If it doesn't get any worse, call the vet Monday morning. If it gets worse, try any after hours number. My vet's regular number forwards to a paging service after hours.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2005, 06:04 AM
    Vet
    Hi,
    Call your Vet.
    They can give another shot to help with the reaction.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

AIDS - first reaction [ 4 Answers ]

What is the first reaction when somebody finds out they are HIV+? Do they go through any counseling? Do they start taking medicine right away or do they wait until they start having some symptoms? Are the partners (expartners) contacted and notified of the problem they might have?

Balancing a reaction [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble balancing this reaction. Any ideas... or can anyone figure it out? :confused: KIO3 + NaHSO3 --> I2 + Na2SO4 + H2SO4 + K2SO4 + H20 I have actually never been taught the half reaction way to balance... but that's awesome, thank you so much!

Reaction to water [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a severe reaction to the water in my home.I can't even drink it w/o breaking out.It burns,stings,causes a rash all over my face,neck, chest etc.. It is quit painful.This is causing scars also.nothing seems to relieve it.Does anybody know what in the water could be causing my reaction? (...

Rabie Shot reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my two 4 month old doxies in to the vets today for there 2nd kennel cough shot and their first rabie shot. Since we have gotten home both pups are yelping each time we pick them up, and they have been shaking for 2 hours. Is this normal after these shots, or are they having a reaction, I'm...

Ice and salt; endothermic reaction [ 1 Answers ]

I know that Ice and salt undergo an endothermic reaction but I don't understand how. What is absorbing the heat? How is an endothermic reation occurring if and actual reaction is not? Salt and ice form a mixture.

View more questions Search