Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Corrections needed
    Can some one please correct this for me?
    Please make sure that I used all the rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation

People have argued and suggested that using word processor on ones computer is fare more advanced, rather then using a pencil and paper. Word processor and hand writing with a pencil and paper can get the same amount of work accomplished. Some might ask, ”what is the difference between using ones writing skills with a pencil and paper as to using word processing”? One of the benefits of word processing is spell check; it can recognize when you make a spelling or grammar mistake and it can be easily corrected. However, with writing skills using a pencil and paper you’re more likely to misspell words with out notice. In addition to word processor you can easily modify your text with numerous of stills, one being the color of your text by easily selecting a desired color. In order to change the color of text with a pencil you would need to use different coloring pencils which are time consuming. In conclusion I would agree that word processor is fare more superior then using a pencil and paper.

Thank you for your time:)
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 07:35 AM
    I will make corrections in bold:

People have argued and suggested that using a word processor on ones computer is far more advanced, rather than using a pencil and paper. A word processor and hand writing with a pencil and paper can get the same amount of work accomplished. Some might ask, ”What is the difference between using ones writing skills with a pencil and paper as to using word processing?". One of the benefits of word processing is spell check; it can recognize when you make a spelling or grammar mistake and it can be easily corrected. However, with writing skills, using a pencil and paper you're more likely to misspell words with out notice. In addition to a word processor you can easily modify your text with numerous of stills, one being the color of your text by easily selecting a desired color. In order to change the color of text with a pencil you would need to use different coloring pencils which are time consuming. In conclusion I would agree that a word processor is far more superior than using a pencil and paper.

I don't know if I got everything and if this is even what you are looking for.
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 8, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Comment on NowWhat's post
    It was useful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am mum of 2 kids and I have been worried about my body and skin after 2 deliveries. I have developed darker skin down there. :eek: and its looks so :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Can you help me get my skin back to normal color. I mean how can I get my pubic skin fairer . Help needed

Failed urine test on community corrections [ 3 Answers ]

I took a drug test for them Thursday. They said I showed positive for benzo. I have not took any drugs. I just got out of the substance abuse program in December. Was in jail for 6 months doing this program. I sure don't want to go back. I take valerian root at night to help sleep. I have read that...

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Kadam and I am going to file taxes for 2005 soon. I was on OPT from July 2004 to July 2005. Then I applied for H-1B which got approved Dec 23rd 2005 but I joined employer only on Jan 1 2006. I did not work between July 2005 and Dec 2005. I have worked on OPT for just 3...

View more questions Search