Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T4h1i4 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I'm worried that I could be pregnant. My boyfriend fingered me after I gave him a handjob and he had some seamen on his fingers when he fingered me. I know it's not very likely to get pregnant from that but it is still possible. My period is almost a week late but could it be late because I've been worrying and stressing about being pregnant? If that's why it's late, how late could my period get? And should I get a pregnancy test?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 06:05 AM
    While it does only take one sperm to become pregnant, the chances of it happenig this way are slim to none. Sperm need to be shot up to the egg at a high speed in order to survive the swim. You need to have physical intercourse for this to happen. If you are really that worried. Wait till a week past due, and test using first morning urine.

Stress will delay your period. I would suggest not worrying so much. It will come. Also may I add, that if you are going to be sexually active, and you don't want to see children in your near future, please put yourself on hormonal birth control as well as use condoms. STDs are real and out there circulating. You can never be too safe and no contraceptive is 100% effective. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Want to become pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been trying to have a baby for the past 3 months and still nothing. Is there anything I can do to make this happen?

Trying to get pregnant :) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 24 years old a mother of a 8 year old girl I have been trying to get pregnant Me and my fiancé don't use protection never have I got a HSG done like 2 years ago and found out that one of my tubes were blocked has anyone had that happen and ever got. Pregnant... and also we just did a...

Could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had my last period starting on 4/27/07 or 4/28/2007 I had intercourse on May 12th, what is the likelihood I could be pregnant? I have reg periods 28-30 day cycles and I am 26 year old woman?? Please Help

I'm I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on my 4th day of my period and I had just some red/pink spots those days .I don't know what is wrong with me. I took 3 pregnancy test yesterday and all of them had a faint line , I took another one today with another brand and I don't see anything. Do you think that I can be pregnant?

View more questions Search