Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romeo_Bravo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Going to travel
    I would like to travel somewhere in a few months. It's the first time I travel somewhere on my own. That's why I would find it helpful if someone put some tips in the comments about where to think of and al that.

Thanks a lot

I already know I won't need a visa.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Hello Romeo:

I don't know where you're going. But in some places, guys dress up as girls. Make sure if you're dealing with a woman, that she IS a woman.

excon
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Where do you live? How far from home do you want to go? What sort of things/places interest you? What is your budget? Do you want to stay in the country or travel out of the country? In state or out of state? Plane, train or automobile?

Without knowing any of that, it's hard to make suggestions. I mean, if you live in Alaska, have a small budget and hate the beach, the South of France would be a horrible place to suggest. See what I'm getting at?

Also, heed excon's warning. I'll be there's nothing worse than waking up next to a dude you thought was a chick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I going to make a mistake. [ 11 Answers ]

?? hi.. I'm 18 and I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. We never thought anything serious would come out of our relationship when we first started dating... About a year into our relationship he enlisted to go into the navy, so he's been there for about the past 5 months. After a...

Is my hamster going to be okay? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay this might be kind of a dumb question but whatever. I have a hamster named Larry and I pay attention to it and everything but I put it in it's plastic ball thingy and I forgot it was in there and kind of left it in there too long and when I tried to take it out it was going all crazy and when...

Never going to happen [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 going on 21 and I have been sexualy active for 3 years. I have never been able to reach an orgasm with a man and it is getting really really frusterating. I can get there by myself and sex feels really good but it never progresses into an orgasm. I stay calm and try to relax but nothing...

View more questions Search