Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    storm71k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Does it means he doesn't love me?
    Hi every couple has their own story and I don't want to make it more detailed and I'm trying to make it real short. My boyfriend and I has plenty ups and downs like any other couple and we had so many break ups that always end up getting together again and trying to sort thing out again. One time when we were having arguments and we had a talk he mentioned to me that he knows that I have so much love to offer but he feels like it wasn't what he wants. I have a hard time understanding and when I got some clues I refused to think of it. You guys out there can you give me some more ideas why he feels like it. Does it means he doesn't really love me or if he does it is already disappearing? We've been together for almost three years now. And I really love him. Hes everything to me. And he often told me that our relationship is boring and I am boring sometimes. Does it means I've been expressing too much love and emotions?
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Aug 3, 2007, 03:39 AM
    He probably does love you, but the relationship might have gotten stale between you. He is likely just getting frustrated with same old same old, and there isn't really much you can about that. If I were you, I would ask him whether he is committed to you, because you don't deserve to give him all this love and to not have those feelings reciprocated 100%. So my advice is you confront up front on how he is feeling, and you to try to air it out together.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2007, 10:17 AM
    The next time he says things are boring then ask him for his solution. We all run into a stone wall evry now and then and what defines a relationship is working together to resolve your issues through honest communication. One partner, or the other, cannot keep things going, so work together.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Some more specifics would be helpful. What actual issues do you seem to disagree on? The fact that he's said the relationship is "boring" and that you're "boring" offers one clue. That seems to suggest that you're smothering him, being overly clingy and needy. I think you should back off a little and give him some space. Don't call or text so often. Don't see him so often. Take some time out for yourself and your other friends and even date some other men. Give him a breather and let him miss you for a while. You might start getting more of his attention after you do. If not, then you'll know where you stand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Girlfriend said she doesn't love me as much as she used to [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of approx 2 yrs told me she loves me but not as much as she used to. She is 18 and I am 22 for the first year things were great , we would do everything together and even talked about marriage , kids and getting a flat etc. She used to tell me I was the only lad she could be herself...

But what should I do if she doesn't love me anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I think she is in love with someone else

I love forplay but my girl doesn't. [ 3 Answers ]

Im really into forplay it feels good having someone play/touch/lick you all ova and I love giving as well but when it comes to sex my girl just wants to get straight down to business,any advice for letting her know how much I enjoi it but not pressuring her?

Love Means Sacrifice? [ 15 Answers ]

I truly believe that my existence is based on the morals and values of what I’ve obtained growing up until this day in my life. I’ve recently made a sacrifice for my relationship and it’s making me feel wretched inside. This sacrifice has to do with morality of one’s character and for me to let go...

View more questions Search