Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcvfkcv Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Wrinkes under eyes
    I'm only 27 and I already have wrinkles under my eyes. I think I'm too young to have them, they appeared soon after giving birth, has this happened to anyone?? if so are you using any eye cream??
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Aug 2, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Please accept my congratulations on the birth of your child. Enjoy what you have created since some are unable to do so. Some would trade a lot to have done what you have done. Enjoy the birth of your child and go forward with your life. --- Ace
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 08:02 AM
    As you get into your late 20's or older, your skin gets thinner and becomes less able to protect itself from damage. As a result, it causes wrinkles and lines to form in your skin. Other factors that can cause wrinkles and lines are genetics, too much sun exposure, or smoking.

For temporary treatments of wrinkles, trying using anti-wrinkle eye creams containing ingredients such as Vitamin K, Rentinol, or alpha hydroxy acids.

If you want long term treatment options, your dermatologist or doctor can perform surgical procedures like skin resurfacing, fillers, laser treatments, microdermabrasion or chemical peels to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

Be sure to wear a sunscreen or apply a moisturizer that contains sunscreen before you go in the sun.

Aug 5, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyLady
    As you get into your late 20's or older, your skin gets thinner and becomes less able to protect itself from damage. As a result, it causes wrinkles and lines to form in your skin. Other factors that can cause wrinkles and lines are genetics, too much sun exposure, or smoking.

For temporary treatments of wrinkles, trying using anti-wrinkle eye creams containing ingredients such as Vitamin K, Rentinol, or alpha hydroxy acids.

If you want long term treatment options, your dermatologist or doctor can perform surgical procedures like skin resurfacing, fillers, laser treatments, microdermabrasion or chemical peels to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

Be sure to wear a sunscreen or apply a moisturizer that contains sunscreen before you go in the sun.
    Thank you so much.

Aug 6, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace High
    Please accept my congratulations on the birth of your child. Enjoy what you have created since some are unable to do so. Some would trade a lot to have done what you have done. Enjoy the birth of your child and go forward with your life. --- Ace
    You're right. Thank you for reminding me.
    JanetB Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 06:10 AM
    You are about the age when wrinkles become noticeable. It is hard to reverse this process however it is possible to slow it down with proper skin care.

PrettyLady's advices are very reasonable.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 24, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Hi, I don't think people start to get wrinkled at 27, it is fixable with creams for under eyes, she is too young for wrinkles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Darkness around eyes [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have been using a bleaching cream for some years now and in the most recent years I have developed a darkness around the eye area - no matter what I try it does not disappear and it looks horrible. Can someone please tell me what this darkness is? Why it happens? And most important-...

1.25 In Both Eyes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I Am -1.25 In Both Eyes. Any Idea On How To Reduce The No. Or Be 0.00 ?

His eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I have a eight year old male shiatzu that has developed a little white spot on the center of his eye. It is very small right in the center of the eye

My eyes [ 4 Answers ]

I've always had these but now I'm slightly worried. On my left eye ( on the left side ) and on my right eye ( on the right side ) I have a sort of yellow spot on either eye. Its not very noticeable until you look closely in the mirror. If I'm not mistaken my dad had them too. Im a smoker...

Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for two blue-eyed people to have a brown eyed-child?

View more questions Search