Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adelva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Looking for my mother.
    I was born in New York City in Metropolitan hospital in 1980. My mother name was Madeline Santos. She was having problems keeping me and I was given to The Newfoundling. There I was a foster child for a few years until I was adopted by my adoptive parents in October of 1986. The Nun at the Foundling was Sister Finy. She was very kind and helped my adoptive mother in this adoption.
    I later found out that my bilogical mother had another child, which would be my sibling. I had a grandmother, who loved me very much but was not able to adopt me.
    I would like to find my family because I have a void in my life. There is a sense of not being complete.
    Please if anyone knows my mother I would appreaciate knowing any information about her.
    My mother named me Isaac, I believe it was the name of the doctor who signed or delivered me in August of 1980 at metropolitan hospital in New York city.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Do you have any idea how old she would be?

You can start here : WhitePages.com - Online Directory Assistance

I know it's a lot of names to go through, but you have to start somewhere :)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adelva
    I was born in New York City in Metropolitan hospital in 1980. My mother name was Madeline Santos. She was having problems keeping me and I was given to The Newfoundling. There I was a foster child for a few years until I was adopted by my adoptive parents in October of 1986. The Nun at the Foundling was Sister Finy. She was very kind and helped my adoptive mother in this adoption.
    I later found out that my bilogical mother had another child, which would be my sibling. I had a grandmother, who loved me very much but was not able to adopt me.
    I would like to find my family because I have a void in my life. There is a sense of not being complete.
    Please if anyone knows my mother I would appreaciate knowing any information about her.
    My mother named me Isaac, I believe it was the name of the doctor who signed or delivered me in August of 1980 at metropolitan hospital in New York city.
    New York Foundling: Welcome to The New York Foundling

Here's the link to Foundling, maybe you could contact them and request for information on your lost family!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother-In-Law Acts Like My Children's Mother [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some advice on how to handle a situation with my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law was always the kind of woman who loved kids immensely, wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, her whole life revolves around her kids, etc. I think that is absolutely fabulous. Me, on the other hand, I've...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

My Mother [ 13 Answers ]

My mom is a little crazy. First I thought she was stupid but now I'm pretty sure she's crazy. First some background information on my mother, she's illiterate and has very little education, OK that's enough background information. The problem is that she's convinced that there are cameras in the...

View more questions Search