Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayla_Johnson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Age Difference
    Ok, what legal actions can be taken on someone that is 20 and gets his 16 year old girlfriend pregnant, if it was willing?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 07:20 PM
    I don't think even if she was willing it will matter because of the age difference. It will probably be up to the court and whether her parents push the issue.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 07:22 PM
    I could be mistaken, but I thought it depends on the state... 16 is OK in some states, not in others.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Yeah that is true. What state do you live in and I can find out for you :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 07:26 PM
    I see you put Indiana in another post... the age of consent there is 16, so it would now depend on how far along you are... and how far past 16 you are.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 07:28 PM
    That is true. If you got pregnant while you were 16 it is legal, if you were 15 when you got pregnant it isn't.

Also, it is illegal if he was in a supervisory position to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age Difference [ 35 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and I have been speaking to this girl who I recently found out was 16. We like each other, do you think its wrong getting into a relationship with her? Is the age gap too big?

Age Difference [ 58 Answers ]

I recently have been talking to a girl I work with a lot she's 16 (will b 17 in a few months) I just turned 22. Im friends with every one I work with and just started that way with her till she broke up with her b/f and he went crazy saying he was going to kill her and stuff and harassing her so I...

Age difference [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 until July then I turn 17, but my girlfreind is 14 and in December she turns 15... does that sound wrong, we aren't having sex or anything!

Age difference [ 14 Answers ]

Is it possible for a relationship between a 21 yr old female and 27 man work out with such a age gap.? Is 21 to imature for a serious relationship?

View more questions Search