Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 2, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Hard life!
    Hey.. I'm 12 but I act 16. I stay out late, lie, stuff with my boyfriend, and all that.. I grew up with no mom.. a dad and his girlfriend-S. and I used to stay home all night by myself with a razor.. if you know what I mean. I said bad stuff to my boyfriend on text and I think my dad seen them.. and I hadn't talked to him in a while.. should I call him? Oh and if anyone will give me advice about how I act please do.:( :( :confused: :confused:
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Aug 2, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Wow.
    That sucks what would you text your boyfriend?

Aug 2, 2007, 07:23 PM
    I know how that feels I am 13 but I don't feel like a 13 year old.
    I am real mature.
    Everyone tells me that.
    It sucks to be mature because you pretty much have no childhood.
    :(
    But life always has its ups and downs.

Aug 2, 2007, 07:25 PM
    I text my boyfriend like bad stuff. Unno?

Aug 2, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Well.
    I don't text people.
    But if you are texting him bad stuff then maybe you truly don't want to be with him.

Aug 2, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Oh.
    Uh.
    What did he think about it?

Aug 2, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Please give me advice! I can't take it! Please!! I'm so depressed not knowing what to do!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Please find someone to talk to about all of the things that are going on in your life. You need to find an adult you can trust who can help you. You got dealt a really yucky hand in this life love, there are two things you can do fall and wallow or stand and fight. God would not have put you in this situation without a purpose. I personally believe that children who are placed in difficult situation are because they are supposed to be like a phoenix, you know rise up from the ashes for greatness.

I know it hurts when the people who are supposed to love you and always be there for you are not. Your story breaks my heart so badly. I know how hard it can be to not have someone who you need to be there for you when you are growing up. My only regret as a child was that I tried to deal with everything by myself. I tried to stay tough and not show anyone how sad or hurt I was on the inside. It led to a really bad teenage years and a tough, hard road for me. My wish is for you to not go through with that.

I don't want to see you close off your heart. You seem like such a sweet girl who just needs someone to pull her out of this mess. If you don't tell anyone what's going on no one can throw you a lifesaver here. Please tell an adult you trust what's going on and how you know you need someone to help you. I want you to feel better and I want things to be better in your life. I have faith in you dolly, you can get through this life. God never gives you more then you can handle sometimes it feels like its too much but I know you have so much strength and so much good and light inside of you.
    simian Posts: 43, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2007, 06:37 PM
    I know at your age it may be tough to talk to and trust adults, and you are more likely to want to trust your friends. However, this is something you need to talk to an adult about, because they are going to know how to help you. Do you have a school social worker, counselor, or psychologist? They will respect your confindentiality and will be able to help you find some resources, or just be there to listen. Otherwise maybe you could talk to a minister.

When you are 13, there are massive changes taking place in your brain- without going into a whole lot of boring scientific stuff, I will just say that it is very NORMAL to have a lot of strong emotions (and emotions that change often), AND the part of your brain that is supposed to regulate emotions and control impulses is "under construction", so basically you are being bombarded with all kinds of intense emotions at a time when your brain isn't actually ready to handle them! My point in all of this is that a) you are NOT alone in feeling like this b) there is nothing "wrong" with you and there is no shame in asking for some guidance and c) guidance should come from an adult, who can help you get those feelings under control a little better than your peers can

Aug 6, 2007, 03:49 PM
    thankx guys... only one prob- I don't trust anyone in this world becides you guyz especially glindaofoz and learningasigo.. they really helped me. but so did everyone else.. don't take it personally.

does anyone know the band three days grace? Well their songs is how I feel... ALL OF THEM! And it hurts. It hurts so bad.
    =[
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Do you have a school counselor who you could go talk to? They are there to help you out of situations like this and give you guidance and help. They are there to help you not feel alone. I guess school is still out for you so that might be hard. But please open up to someone who can directly affect your life.

We can give you guidance but we cannot do anything concrete since we are out here in cyberworld and not in your day to day life.

I want you to remember that you are not your parents. You are your own special person. You don't have to make the mistakes that they have made. In fact you now know what not to do in your life because you've seen the tragic results of abusing drugs.

I want you to slow down things with your boyfriend and remember you are still so young. You have so many years standing in front of you. Please do not be afraid to reach out to someone in your school who can help. I know its hard to trust, but believe me you will find out when you reach out to those trained to help in these situations that you will get help. Don't let your parents shut you down... you can trust and love. Think of it as being the exact opposite of what they have done. If you keep your heart big and full of love and are able to reach out to people you will be rewarded with so much love in this life.

Aug 6, 2007, 07:11 PM
    thankx glindaoz. I don't really know how old you are but I wish you were my mom!

=]
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    thankx glindaoz. i dont really know how old you are but i wish you were my mom!

=]
    BTW I'm 28 and I'll always be more then happy to give you advice. Keep your head up and be good to yourself. Know that you cannot control anything but how you act in this world. You have so much good in you and you should not worry about letting it out. :)

Aug 6, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Thanks you really helped me see that.

Love you! :*
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 07:30 PM
    You might αct like α 16 yeαr old but you αren't your psychologicαl self isn't α 16 yeαr old-- your brαin still hαsn't mαtured to thαt level.. it isn't α wise choice to be sexuαlly αctive αnd stαy up αll night with your boyfriend/friends (how old is he mαy I αsk?) αnd to cut yourself- I certαinly hope you tαlked to someone αbout it; your dαd, teαcher, guidαnce councilor, αunt/ uncle, cousin... etc.

I don't wαnt to scold you but seeming αs your mother isn't there or your fαther hαs αny pαrenting involved in your life [jumping from relαtionships, letting you go out so lαte- everyone knows nothing good hαppens αfter 11 especiαlly for α youngin like yourself].. you need proper guidαnce discuss it with your fαther- he'll listen αfterαll you αre his dαughter.

αnd this boy problem of yours : tell him your sorry αbout the meαn text if he αnswers the phone if not leαve α messαge telling him your sorry αnd leαve it like thαt-- don't keep cαlling or leαve αnother 10 messαges.. it'll be his choice to cαll you bαck

Good luck girlie<3

Aug 6, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Okay.. how the heak can i talk to my dad if he is high! God! Oh and the taxt wasn't mean it was sexual and he liked it!
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Isn't there αn αdult you cαn tαlk to?

bαd things hαppen becαuse of poor choices-- your obviously not sαtisfied with your results so chαnge whαt your doing by being more responsible- show your dαd thαt you cαn be more responsible thαn him!-- goodness there αre plenty of people out there with broken homes who succeed in life αnd you could be one of them if you stop mαking poor choices.

Aug 6, 2007, 10:07 PM
    OK WHATEVER KNOW IT ALL!
    Jk. Its fine I'm all right now sorry about the breakdown I had totally unecceptable
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Aug 6, 2007, 10:27 PM
    I've read a lot of your posts now and quite simply you need help! Your lifes a mess your boyfriend is rotten your parents are not in the picture to put it nicley your g-ma has parkinsins and you do things you shouldn't. If you love yourself and if you don't like how your life is, and if you don't want to be doing what your doing right now call someone, 1-800-668-6868 is a kids help phone they can help you a lot my step mom worked for them and she's an awsome person to talk to. There might be help lines like that where you live or like someone mentioned before a big sister big brother program, or even hun if you want to prevent yourself from being in any situation you are in now call child and family services and get yourself into a foster home or something to have change you must make it. Were your headed is not good, drugs, sex, homeless-ness, abusive bf's with your history, scars from childhood, suside. GET HELP !
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 09:44 AM
    I'm not sure but for some reαson I hαve αn eerie feeling this is αll just α gαme to you-- either α your bipolαr αnd your mood swings chαnge every 2 min or this is some sort of hoαx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Life is to hard for me.I need support.:( [ 9 Answers ]

OK where do I start I'm 14 yrs old. I'm a average kid and I love sports a lot and some video games. My home life is pretty good. I have both parents and siblings. I live in a normal house with a pool so I do have fun. Now here is the problem. School. I can't take it. I failed the regents with a...

Hard trying to cope with the love of my life passing away. [ 6 Answers ]

Everyone night when I pray I talk to the love of my life letting him know that I will always carry the love we have. But Ive been wondering if he could hear me, I don't won't him to think that I have forgotten about him and moved on with my life because I Haven't! Im still grieving feeling...

Stop making life so hard [ 11 Answers ]

You only have one really important thing to decide Jesus , yes or no. Why worry? In this life there are only two things to worry about. Either you will be rich or poor. If you are rich, there is nothing to worry about.

View more questions Search