Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mela Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Thats obvious. But implantation bleeding is rare, and unless you go to the doctor you can't tell if it is actually implantation bleeding, or bleeding of some other sort.
    Yes, but what I am saying is that if she is diagnosed with implantation bleeding, then OBVIOUSLY she's Pregnant! I didn't say that what she's having is implantation bleeding... I simply said that implantation bleeding means that you're pregnant.:cool:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mela
    yes, but what i am saying is that if she is diagnosed with implantation bleeding, then OBVIOUSLY she's PREGO! i didn't say that what she's having is implantation bleeding...i simply said that implantation bleeding means that you're prego.:cool:
    Ah okay. You didn't put all of that before. Sorry.
    geek16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret_lady
    This month for some reason my period is brown with some Red....I am 17 and I am sexually active although I've only been with only 1 guy for the past 3 years...so I kinda ruled out STD's.....what could it be. Please help.....:) I'm scared!
    Nothing is wrong its just that when your going off your blood system slows down and release what left
    mela Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Ah okay. You didnt put all of that before. Sorry.
    :) it's cool..
    bree-anna13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 01:38 PM
    Ok I'm 13 and I think I just started my period but it isn't heavy and it's brown... I don't know what to do I need answer's :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    modelgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 12:54 AM
    My period was brown last month could I be pregnant?
    mandarleu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 11:03 PM
    Where u pregnant or no
    Immommy86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 08:27 PM
    My period was brown this month and was spotty the first day and then got heavier. Why is this? Brown whole time please help:confused:
    Mashia2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 07:21 AM
    Why is my period brown
    mirembe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Normal. Brown blood signifies old blood and is the normal and natural way for our bodies to cleanse themselves of old blood.
    My periods are brown and I get it for just one day

Jun 26, 2011, 02:20 PM

And I can't have a baby

Jun 26, 2011, 02:22 PM

My periods are brown for four month and I can't have a baby
    braces Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 08:43 AM
    It is toatally normal I have it to and my doctor told me it is either the end of your period and you are cleaning out or it is altogether cleaning out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period,brown discharge [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21yrs.. I had sex wit my boyfriend on th 28th of June. My periods were due around the 13th of July but I still haven't got it. I have been late before but its different this time. At the same time when my period was due, I started noticing a brown discharge. It was very slight. I would...

Brown discharge and no period? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I was hoping someone could help me. It's about my period, or should I say my non-existent period. My last period was in May about 7 weeks ago (from the last day) and I'm about 3 weeks late. I've been late before, but this time it's different. A few days ago I thought I had gotten...

Brown period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 32 and in August of 2006 I got the shot. Well one month later I had a period for 4 months non stop. Since December I have had brown spotting or very light period since. It could last 2 days or 5 days and come when ever it wants. My friend said I might be starting menopause. I do have hot...

Brown Discharge Instead of Period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm 19 and I recently have changed from the Implanon Implant to the Patch and on Saturday I took my last patch off to have my week "off" when I started my period on the correct day it was just brown discharge and it has been like that ever since my periods normally last 4 to 5 days I really...

Brown Discharge before period.. [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 3 months, at the beginning of every period I have about a day of only brown discharge. It doesn't have a funny odour, and like I said it only lasts a day... if that. I noticed that it started doing that after I had a yeast infection which I treated with monistat.. which was just...

View more questions Search