Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ARCJML Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 01:40 PM
    What is the risk that precum will get a girl pregnant, answer sooon!
    :confused: my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex a couple days ago, it lasted for about a minute at most. I was no where near orgasiming, we just were curious. The only thing that raises any suspicion is that we have heard several times from many different places that precum contians sperm, but if you urinate before you have sex the precum remaining in the urethra from the previous orgasm is destroyed by the acidic qualities of the urine. We want to know what are the chances of pregnancy. Also we used Vaseline Jelly for added lubrication and we want to know if that also has a negative effect on sperm? HELP!! please, answer soon!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Read the threads here. This gets asked over and over. and over.

You've spent more time wondering, worrying, and searching the internet than it wouldve taken to put on a condom!

Chances are probably small. But that shouldn't make you feel any better. Just curious can lead to just pregnant. Just saying...

Save yourself some trouble next time. Use protection or abstain or be prepared to be a parent.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 2, 2007, 02:14 PM
    How old are you?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 02:16 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ghlight=precum

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ghlight=precum

And on and on and on...

Search for "precum" in the search option...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does assult on a pregnant girl carry [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am six months and I was assulted yesterday by a guy and I pressed charges on him and I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on what the charge carrys he almost hit me told me he was going to kick me in my belly and kill the baby then he spit in my face I live in tennesse and I have two...

Girl pregnant with married mans baby [ 17 Answers ]

Hey this is my first time here and I just wanted to ask for some advice that maybe I can show my friend. Bear with me since it's a long story. I knew this girl that I'll call "D" back about 5 years ago and we dated for a couple of weeks but broke up because her Mom didn't want her dating. ...

I might be pregnant-can you answer [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I think I might be pregnant but I have had a "light" period and the color isn't the normal redish. It is more like a dark brown and I don't know what that means. Can anyone help?

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

Pregnant? Boy or Girl? [ 3 Answers ]

I found this forum & find it very interesting! SO I thought I would ask a question for all of you psychics & fortune tellers! My husband & I have been trying to conceive our second child & we have had to go on some fertility medicine. My birthdate is 8/11/78 & his is 10/12/79 - how long till we...

View more questions Search