Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Tick Tok.Tick Tok.
    Okay guys, I'm playing the waiting game! I'm not really looking for advice or answers, just venting! I was suppose to start AF on the 31st and it hasn't came, I have a couple semi-symptoms, and I got a negative test this morning. I'm going to wait a few days to take another test if I don't start my period but until then I've got to get this extra tension and anxiety out! My hubby is tired of me talking about it! :eek:
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Poor thing, I understand. My hubby was so tired about hearing about it all when we first started trying again, I thought he was going to throw the tests at me... lol...

Good luck... ****baby dust**** headed your way.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 2, 2007, 11:25 AM
    I think most guys get tired of talking about it within the first few hours of mentioning it.
    I hope it's ago this time.
    Baby dust *****************
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalbivens
    I think most guys get tired of talking about it within the first few hours of mentioning it.
    I hope it's ago this time.
    Baby dust *****************
    They get tired of it once the "deed" is done... at least until its time to do the "deed" again :D
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Okay for some reason my computer is not allowing me to open my own post but it allowed me to "answer." I haven't seen what you guys have put yet :eek:
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 2, 2007, 11:49 AM
    GOOD LUCK! ***baby dust*** :D
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Good luck hun!! Let us know when you find out! You know this is the place to come when you need someone to vent to!
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 2, 2007, 02:33 PM
    I wish you the best of luck! I have got all fingers crossed for you!
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Aug 2, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Good luck
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Finally my computer is letting me take a look at this post... sheesh lol! Thanks so much for all of your good lucks and baby dust! I will need it! If I don't start by Sunday I'm going to test again then... aaaahhhh what am I going to do with myself until then, lol! Thanks again guys! You are ALL way better listeners than my dear hubs! ;)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 3, 2007, 05:26 AM
    *luck*luck*luck* and more *BABY DUST*
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Aug 3, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Just so you know I would not be able to wate 2 days to retest... dollar store tests are a good deal if you have a dollar tree.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 3, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Yeah and they work, I bought five when I first found out just to confirm and all turned positive right away...
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:20 AM
    I know, it's killing me to wait but I want to wait as long as possible. The first test I did a day after my period was suppose to come turned out negative... I don't want to be disappointed :O. Thanks guys... no period yet though!
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Aug 3, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Fingers and toes are crossed for you! The waiting game is the worst! I'm glad you are going to wait to take another test. I think for me, continuing to get negatives was more frustrating than waiting. I didn't get a positive until I was 10 days late. Hopefully you won't have to wait that long!
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Thanks automans! Yeah hopefully I won't have to wait that long... guess I'll find out. I'm having some light cramping right now so I'm worried that AF might be on it's way... or not... lol!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 01:41 PM
    RANKY!! Good luck! I would give you some of my super fertile eggs if I could!! :)

***Baaaabbbbyyyy~duuusssstttt***
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Well guys I'm sad to say that I'm def not pregnant this time :( It's okay though, I will try try again lol! I got my period... and a bladder infection, YUCK! Thanks for all of your support and baby dust, hehe! You guys are GREAT!

Star: Thanks girl, I would take your eggs in a heartbeat, lol!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Aww man! I'm sorry! Not only AF, but a UTI! YUCK! I hope its better luck next time! You have a great attitude about it, keep it up.
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Yeah it's a double whammy, lol! Don't worry, I'll keep it up! Thank yah!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tick Sheet for Excel [ 0 Answers ]

I am creating a "Table of Measurements" for a moving company in Excel, and they require that in the "# of pieces" cells that a number "1" or a similar character be placed in the cell rather than a "2" for two pieces or a "3" for three pieces, etc. So if there are 4 pieces, the cell would have...

Is it a tick ? [ 7 Answers ]

Today we went to a local park and spent quite a bit of time in the woods. This evening as I sat watching TV I felt something on my leg and looked down to see a little 'bug' on my thigh. It looked like a small spider with a round body. It was medium brown and had 8 legs, I believe. I was...

Tick [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, here we are in the wonderful summer in the US. And I am now living in the country with all its nature. But we have already had our first "TICK" attack. This time was on our pet cat, it was crawling and I could just pick it off. But what if it gets on to one of the family members and bites...

View more questions Search