Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YllwGirl Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Why Am I Dizzy?
    So it's 8 days after my ovulation date, me and my significant other did the "dew" on the 5th, 3rd day before I ovulated... Now Im dizzy as heck all the time, my breasts are feeling funny but I don't want to sike myself out because my period is also due next week..? :confused:
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 08:08 AM
    It really could be either /or. The symptoms of pregnancy mirror the signs of PMS. It really is kind of early to be showing any type of symptom, but it does happen... it really depends on how quickly an egg is fertilized and implanted, as symptoms won't start until the baby is actually implanted... Most women start experiencing symptoms at 6 weeks (LMP) along (typically a week or so past period due date) But some start sooner. With this pregnancy I starteed having symptoms at 3.5 weeks along.. VERY early for me, I typically never had an inkling of pregnancy until well after 6 weeks...

I would suggest waiting until you have actually missed a period before testing so as to prevent false negative. If you are really impatient though (as I was) dollar store tests are just as good and far cheaper. Stock up on those. I tested a LOT, and then even after a positive, I tested just to be sure... LOL. Good luck!
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Well said angel! I have to spread the rep around!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dizzy kid? Or seizure.. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, first time forum user here. I was searching on the net for a possible answer to a question I have. I just called our local hospital and the nurse was not able to help me at all, we live in a small town with a general practice doctor and a few nurses. I was playing with my daughter on the...

Headache & dizzy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everybody, I am using glasses from 3 years with 0.5 sight with both the eyes with little angle. I checked my eye sight regularly and it did not increase. But I feel like my eyes are tired quickly when I am working on the computer. I usually wear glasses only while working on the computer and...

Dizzy spells [ 8 Answers ]

My son will be 12 in August, He has been sick with a cough ,the doctor said it was allergy and sinus, he get dizzy sometimes and feel he almost is going to pass out, what could be the problem?

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...

Dizzy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old and my dizzy spells are getting worst, I fainted a few times, I always had this problem but now its getting worst. Sometimes my heart beats fast and I sweat and I forget a lot in school or when someone talks to me. I lose balance a lot and I'm afraid to leave the house, this happen...

View more questions Search