Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIJOO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 03:41 AM
    Buy a TV
    I'm living in delhi,india I have to buy a television anf my budget is inr rs.10000/- what you suggest which brand I can go for
    LilyS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 07:49 AM
    I definitely wouldn't buy an RCA. The products are bad and their customer service is MUCH worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I Buy [ 1 Answers ]

I play defence with a long-pole. Really I play long-stick-middie. My question is what type of head do I buy, and what is a good pocket( i.e. how many shooting strings, pocket strings, mesh)?

Who would buy this? [ 14 Answers ]

I get one of thees just about every week. It's too funny. I had to share. Anyone who wants is welcome to take him up. <My name is Eric goodman the personal lawyer to Jonathan Caru,a merchant from Kuwait who died in a London hospital a week ago.He was diagnosed with lung cancer which defiled...

Which to Buy? [ 2 Answers ]

Ive came across three riding mowers to chose from: Cub Cadet 12.5 HP 38 inch with 400 hours: $600 Good Shape Craftsman 13 HP 42 inch hours N/A: $500 Very good shape MTD 14 HP 42 inch with less than 30 hours: $500 Almost brand new Which would you prefer??

Would you buy.. yes or no [ 3 Answers ]

Was considering Cub Cadet till I saw MTD makes them.. would you still buy knowing MTD makes it?

What the best PC to buy [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me what the best PC to buy. I have a dell PC about a year now and have had trouble twice.

View more questions Search