Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clueless2max Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 10:37 PM
    How do I make my hair grow faster?
    I recently made a very stupid decision and cut my bangs VERY short. I look like a five year old! Is there any cheap way to make my hair grow faster? I desperately need your help because school is coming up and I want to make a good impression. Any Ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated!
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Ha ha ha... I did the same thing... and look the same way. Unfortunately there no real way to make your hair grow faster other than wait... so just wait for it to grow back,
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Yup, mike is right, learn from your mistake ;)
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 2, 2007, 03:31 AM
    I hope my hair grows faster and faster,cause I want a new style!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 04:43 PM
    I've answered a lot of questions similar to yours. There is nothing that you can do to make your hair grow faster. Hair grows at a maximum rate of half an inch per month no matter what you do. Try to be a little patient, your hair will grow back.
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 2, 2007, 09:04 PM
    You may want to look into a shampoo called "Formula 37"
    "supposedly" users have had hair growth twice as fast as normal, but I haven't tried it myself, so I can't really give a testimonial.

They provide vitamins and shampoos, they are a bit expensive, it depends on what you order though.
    tburd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless2max
    I recently made a very stupid decision and cut my bangs VERY short. I look like a five year old! Is there any cheap way to make my hair grow faster? I desperately need your help because school is coming up and i want to make a good impression. Any Ideas?? Your help is greatly appreciated!!
    Biotin... it's in the vitamin aisle at walmart it works really well
    doll40 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 03:59 AM
    All ans I read are saying nothing can be done.fine .but basically you want to be rid of the babyish look.so you can turn your bangs into soft feminine curls othertimes apply little gel and smooth them back with little simple pins or in evening with glittery pins,or use headband elastic ones will hold back hair from forehead however short.dont cry for what you don't have,now,utilise what you have.use your imagination.
    ''NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION"
    liddlebabygrl123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2007, 10:57 PM
    ok hunn i had the same problem.my hair doesnt grow the fastest and it took me two years to realize wat i was doing wrong.first i was just listening to everyone about using deep conditioners and all that crap and just continued to use a flat iron on my hair everyday.deep condition good sometimes but after a hair cut u dont need that.in all honesty i suggested this to all my friends and it worked from a hairstylist in manhattan. ;)

1.DO NOT USE CONDITIONER. condition actually breaks your hair contrary to belife and it wieghs your hair down.use onli shampoo.the best is baby shampoo like johnson and johnson because it is mostly made of water and less chemicals. if u must use conditioner go for the cheap brands cause again they use more water base instead of chemicals like v05 or baby conditioner.

2.i hate to tell you this but i would suggest not using hot tools at least till your hair grows bak.i have curly hair so i just use some mouse and gel and im out the door.if umust blow dry your hair use low heat and MAKE SURE u put a cheap heat protectant or cheap mouse to protect your hair from the heat. if ur like me and u like straightning ur hair often use a wet 2 straight flat iron because it wont damage you hair scince it locks in moisture while its wet.curlers are ok but before bed not hot ones or try braiding it before bed.

3.any products you use make sure theres no alchol in it cause thats bad for ur hair and scalp. like ur shampoo and conditioner,tru to go for the cheap water based stuff it does the same thing as the expensive stuff with less uneeded chemicals.like queen helen's,or suave or something.

4.growing hair faster mostly comes from the inside,biotin i take 3000 mg.there hair skin and nail vitamins in walmrt with the main ingredient being biotin.mine says take it three times a day.also i take omega-3 the fish oil it makes ur hair more oily and stronger to grow.and last but no least the pre-natal vitamis that do miracles.yess pregnant women take them but u can too.theres just something in them that strengthns hair and causes it to grow faster.

5.your diet. wen i was trying to grow my hair belive it or not i ate alot of JEllo.its cheap and easy to make.the gelatin will help you hair grow super fast.along with staying away from white bread. something in white bread stunts hair growth so try to eat whole wheat more instead.and themost impt. drinking lots of water i drink at least 8 glasses a day.

6.if possible dont wash your hair everyday.try to wrap it wen u go to sleep or touch it up with gell if it looks messy the next day.ur supposed to onli wash ur hair every 3 days.

7.circulation works too massaging your head,i hang my head upside down or flip it over n rn my fingers thro i all the time so the blood rushes up there as stupid as i sound jogging or fast paced walking heps circualtion too.

8.sleep is very impt. your relaxed and less stressed and you hair will grow

i hope this helps. im happy to iform u of this now unlike in my situation it took two years to figure out. :D
    [/B]
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Magenta is never the answer.
    EricaVonGore Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 08:55 PM

Get china doll bangs and wear lots of makeup.
    Then you'll look cool and mature :D
    luvluvluv11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 10:46 AM
    I cut my hair to my shoulders thinking I would love it and I did for a while, but all ma coussins had long and they always fun wit it then I missed my hair.=[but the girl that wrote in pink font , her answer worked. Right now I have my hair back!! EAT LOOTTSS OF JEELLOOO LIKE SHE SAID
    CrayonSwager Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Well, I have the same dilemma. I would try that shampoo called "formula 37" : v D
    CrayonSwager Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 09:09 AM

I would try the shampoo. "Formula 37"
    EMZXTUXYOU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 04:57 AM
    Stupid mom made me cut my hair so short
    mairemae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 02:50 PM
    Well eggs and swiss chards help also braiding your hair every night and hair skin and nail vitamins help and don't listen to the pink answer because more then half of her tips are wrong you need to wash your hair everyday alvocado also helps but I guess all hair types are different sso some may work for you but maybe not all o jello also works really well!! :D plus always bruush your hair and also you can't grow without cutting so once split ends appear trim but don't cut too much or else all your work was wasted I started of with a bob 1 year and a half ago and now look at me... http://viewhair.co.cc/2011/04/emo-hairstyles-for-medium-length-hair.html 4th picture
    SpydreUnicorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 01:28 PM
    Biotin (5000 mg a day), folic acid (one to four a day), massage your scalp, hang upside down (it increases blood flow to the hair), natural oils, when you boil a potato rinse your hair with the water, eat lots of protein including eggs, meat, protein bars, milk, etc etc etc...
    MonkeyOwen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 06:51 AM
    There are actually a few things you can do to help it. You're not going to grow it back overnight since your genetics have a set rate in which your hair is growing to grow (as well as a terminal length it'll ever reach).

But by giving your body what it needs you can get it growing as fast as it possibly can. I learned from a guide on Long Haired but it's basically:

• Watch your lifestyle. Get exercise and avoid stress.
    • Check your hair care products. Avoid the heavier duty shampoo which will damage your hair.
    • Don't shower every day (you need the natural oils) but brush/comb to keep your scalp clear of debris.
    • Watch your nutrition! You need a healthy balanced diet for your body to grow and function and your hair is no different.
    • Get the blood flowing! Nutrition does you no good if it doesn't reach the hair folicies so rub your scalp a few times a week and help the blood flow properly.

Hope that helps!
    Pachoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Try braiding or twisting it to the side of your head like this: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7KDKo4eCcGVnkelwMLJd-pJI-7hWhWeEG_WIsmclCf5D_6__y
    growhairfaster8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 10:35 PM
    Want to grow hair fast?

• The first hair growth formula is to use Rosemary leaves. Rosemary leaves boiled in water make a perfect addition to your shampoo when you wash your hair.

• Hair growth is significantly stimulated by? Scalp massages. You need to employ only your fingers here. Use your fingers to knead the scalp in a circular motion, start from the base of the scalp and end at the front of your head

Tips from www.makemyhairgrowfaster.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make hair dye fade faster [ 38 Answers ]

I had strawberry blonde hair... And I hated it because at school I am always being teased about it so I tried a wash out dye that said it would last 8-10 washer. The dye was called bronze babe... My hair is now even more red then before and I hate it even more!! :( I go back to school in 2...

Making your hair grow faster [ 10 Answers ]

Anyone know any ways/tips to make my hair grow faster? I'm trying to grow out my hair colour. Thanks :] xox

Is there a way you can make your hair grow faster? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there? I heard that taking vitamins and sleeping well makes it grow faster. I mean mine grew like 2 cms in about 4 weeks. Is that a lot?

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there really a way to make your hair grow faster? I have to be careful what I take, like medicine. I am on medicine for post partum depression. So if there is a pill that can make your hair grow faster , I need to make sure it doesn't interact with my medicine. Or how about something you put in...

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

View more questions Search