Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelianaQ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Browser windows close without warning
    Has anyone found the answer to "browser windows close without warning", posted in Oct 03? I am having the same problem with both IE and Mozilla Firefox. I can be in the middle of something online and it closes without warning or I just leave my computer with the browser open and walk away for awhile, come back and it's closed. I have run every spyware, adware, and virus scan out there, I have even cleaned my HD and started from scratch. No luck. I am irritated and aggravated. Please help.
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Aug 1, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MelianaQ
    Has anyone found the answer to "browser windows close without warning", posted in Oct 03? I am having the same problem with both IE and Mozilla Firefox. I can be in the middle of something online and it closes without warning or I just leave my computer with the browser open and walk away for awhile, come back and it's closed. I have run every spyware, adware, and virus scan out there, I have even cleaned my HD and started from scratch. No luck. I am irritated and aggravated. Please help.
    I think your system is infected by blaster worm. Which AV software are you using? Please find here below the link for a specific software which is designed to deal with similar threats.
    McAfee Threat Center
    Hope it will be helpful for you.
    MelianaQ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 10:30 PM
    I'm using system suite 7 professional. There's no virus in here at all nothing has detected anything. It was doing it as soon as I put everything back on the hard drive from the first time I opened my browser. There couldn't have been a virus in at that time if I dumped everything and just had the basics on here. Anything else? :( Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Close all child windows through parent window [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: here i will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and i am using 70...

Close all child windows through parent window [ 1 Answers ]

I want answer for the above question asapp

Some windows and programs close right after opening [ 5 Answers ]

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 9:25:44 μμ, on 13/1/2007 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 SP2 (7.00.5346.0005) Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe...

Sizing Browser Windows a Certain Size [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble figuring out how to keep a browser window to come up the size that it is and keeping it from resizing. Is it possible to have it do that?

Browser windows close without warning [ 11 Answers ]

What causes windows(such as an IE browser window) to shutdown spontaeously??

View more questions Search