Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    araknes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Bosch Oven - Convection Bake Stopped Working
    I have a Bosch single built in oven model number HBL45 with convection. Recently the Convection Bake function stopped working. The fan runs but there is no heat. From reading the manual it sounds like Convection Bake uses its own heating element in the back near the fan, so I'm guessing there is a problem with that element. All other oven functions work fine.

Is there anything I can do to fix this or do I need to call for service? Thanks!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 05:15 PM
    If you are willing to take the element out, check it for continuity. If none, replace it. Not a hard or expensive job to do. Saftery first--Unplug unit first before attemoting any repairs!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric wall oven bake element wire [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Thinking I was on a roll after rewiring my ceiling fan I decided to replace the bake element on my kenmore electric wall oven that died the other night-how hard could it be to do? I turned off the breaker-unscrewed the element and gently pulled it out. One side had the wire attached-one did...

Rational convection oven [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone out here ever toy around with a rational cpc-61 convection oven. Looking for some technical expertise

Fan on fan oven stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

The fan on my fan oven has stopped going round! The oven gets hot but doesn't cook well at all. Can this be repaired or do I need a new oven!:mad:

View more questions Search