Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmacelyn Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Hen being a pain in the arse
    I'm a BRIDEMAID for my sister in laws weddin, and she's been doing a lot of stirring between her friends and me! I am really upset with her becoz I found out a lot of hme truths when we went on her hen weekend.. she is also tried to get money out of us like saying the hotel was 30 pounds and it was only 25 pounds. And some of her mates don't know about that! And for my hair trail she said a regional 15 now she's saying 20 pounds. I don't know what to do becoz its my husband brother she is marrying and they have children already if I fall out with them I might not be able to c them. WAT SHOULD I DO? ITS ONLY 3 WEEKS TO THE WEDDING?
    SpawnOfAzazel Posts: 106, Reputation: 18

Aug 1, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Luckily the wedding is but for one day.
    Fulfill your obligations as a bridesmaid since you have already accepted. After that, you are not obligated to her anymore.
    Let her have her day, let her have her way, then just let it go. It doesn't look like she's bilking anyone out of ridiculous amounts of money, and not worth squabbling over or causing a huge rift.
    In the future, if it still bothers you, think twice before doing her any more favors.
    emmacelyn Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Thank you I Think I Needed That Frm Someone Else!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's this pain [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone help me out on what this pain is? I went to the doctor yesterday, I'm 40 weeks along. I can't even walk as of this morning with out pain in my groin area. It doesn't hurt when I sit, but if I lay down, stand up, or walk, it's so sore. I have been having erratic contractions for 2 days....

In pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 37 weeks pregnant I'm having really bad pains low down is this signs I'm due to go?

Pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been getting what felt like period pains for about two weeks now, I did think it could have been to do with not taking my pill correctly as my period started half way through the course, but it only lasted afew days and the pain, has changed, Now it like an underlying pain all the time,...

Pain: [ 5 Answers ]

What has God done to deal with the evil and pain of the world? HANK :(

View more questions Search