Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randy-ydnar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Maytag Washer won't agitate
    I have a Maytag washer model PAV3300AWW, the motor will spin on one speed but just hums on the other. The machine won't agitate.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 03:04 PM
    I'm not sure if this is belt driven or direct drive, but if belt drive, check the belt. If direct drive check the coupling between the motor and transmission.Also check the agitation soloniond for countinuity and then check the timer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Washer will Spin but will not agitate [ 4 Answers ]

I have no experience with appliances, but before calling a repair man, I was wondering what might cause a GE washer to be able to spin, but not agitate. Could it be something that I could fix on my own? I hear it trying to agitate, but kind of makes a buzzing noise when it is on the agitate cycle.

GE Washer won't spin or drain, but does agitate [ 2 Answers ]

I think the name of my clothes washer is GE Profile, model number WPSQ3120T2WW. It and our dryer came with our townhouse when we bought it four years ago. I've washed pillows before without any trouble (normal size), but this morning I washed two pillows and two sheets and then heard a loud...

Estate Washer, will Agitate but Does NOT spin [ 2 Answers ]

My Estate Washer model TAWS700EQ1 will NOT spin. In the spin cycle the motor makes a really loud humming noise but the tub does not spin. Does anyone know which parts can be replced to fix this?

Whirlpool washer won't agitate [ 2 Answers ]

Whirlpool washer won't agitate

View more questions Search