Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mankitta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 01:32 PM
    I'm falling for my buddy
    I've known my buddy 4 4 months,I know he likes me but I'm falling for him which was nt the initial plan,but al the kissing and cuddling after sex is confusing me,I don't know if I should tell him or enjoy it while it lasts(ignorance is bliss).I want him
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 1, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Hello.

Im sure if your feeling it so is he and there is no need to say anything. Relax and enjoy it, See where it goes.

Dennis777
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 1, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Let him know why don't you just start a relationship, a lot of couples start as friends.
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Aug 1, 2007, 08:47 PM
    My wife and I started as friends; we were friends for 6 months before we started dating. In fact, she was going to set me up with a co-worker of hers initially. Then we fell for each other.

Great things can come out of a friendship, as you can probably tell.
    eustress89 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2007, 04:04 PM
    A lot of relationships begin with a friendship. Tell him how you feel, he may feel the same. And see where it leads. :-)
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Aug 3, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Hate to say this and be the barer of bad news BUT I don't think it is appropriate to sleep with someone you're not with and if he can have sex with you and kiss and cuddle and bla bla bla without having a comitment/relationship why would he want to change? He can have the best of both worlds this way free non-comitted no strings attached sex and lead the single swinger life and not have to be tied down. I think this is a bad situation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want a fitness buddy [ 4 Answers ]

HEY :D I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet.? I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 2 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 1 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 2 Answers ]

View more questions Search