Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margaretarronte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Dogs in heat
    How often do miniture doberman pinchers go into heat?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Most females come into heat sometime after months, and then about every 6 months there after. By spaying the female at 4-6 months you miss all the hassle and risks of going through her heat cycle. An accidental breeding and a litter of unwanted puppies is not the worst consequence of failing to spay. Some of the problems are fatal.
    Ablondie2086 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 11:25 PM
    I have a 10 month old mini dacshund, when should I expect her to go into heat?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Any time in the next month or 2. Try to get her spayed now. No we don't need you to go into breeding. We are already breeding enough dogs that we slaughter millions for lack of homes.
    gvellianitis Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Dog's normally go into heat every 6 months and they are in heat for 3 weeks!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Dogs For Dogs [ 7 Answers ]

My 20 Month Old -13 Lb Female Shih Tzu Has Always Been A Picky Eater. Recently We Gave Her A Beef Hot Dog... she Won't Eat Anything Else. I Give Her 2 Hot Dogs At Noon & 2 At 6pm... she Lovvvvvvvvves Them & Is Happy As Can Be. Am I Feeding Her Too Much & Is She Getting Proper Nutrition? Thank You

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

Heat runs with ac and even auto kicks on emg heat [ 1 Answers ]

(Coleman Evcon) Some how the hot and cold on the inside thermostat switched.how is that possible?and how do I fix it?

Electric heat pump auxilery heat problem [ 4 Answers ]

Equipment: Trane XL1400 4 years old Auxilery heat: Strips... 2 -60Amp circuits Filters changed every 30 days I cleaned outdoor unit summer 2006, as every year. Thermostat: Honeywell Chromotherm II Problem: I have been noticing at times the aux heat kicking in at times I think it should not....

View more questions Search