Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Ground water phenomena in the mineral industry
    I Need Help

I Want To Know The Features Of Groundwater In The Mineral Industries, In fact Ground Water Phenomena,I Need These Answers To Enable Me Carry Out My University Final Year Seminar Presentation.

Thanks A lot .
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Do you have a question? We don't write essays. It's your degree.
    cauchy Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2007, 09:13 PM
    The migration of groundwater can lead to precipitation of minersls in certain deposts, such as uranium deposits in shoestring sands. Ask a little more detailed question for a better answere. Look at uranium deposits in sedimentary structures, this may be a good lead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mineral Deposits in Hot Water [ 5 Answers ]

I have a recurring problem of bluish-white, calcium-like deposits clogging the hot water faucets throughout my house. I have checked both hot and cold lines, and the problem seems specific to hot water. If these deposits are coming from my hot water heater, how can I solve this problem. I...

Ground Water Features [ 2 Answers ]

HELP! :eek: Descibe the characteristic feature associated with groundwater and how they are related. Such as, the water table, aquifer, well, cave,karst topography, and geothermal energy. Thank-you

Above ground water pumps [ 1 Answers ]

Why won't my well pump keep prime? Our water froze off a couple of days ago and now our pump keeps losing it's prime. We have replaced the points and can't find any leaks. Please help!

Water on ground from toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Water is leaking in between the toilet and the floor. What can cause this And how can I fix it ?

Wash water on ground [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. Our house is for sale that we were renting. The washer drains through a PVC pipe into the yard. This nis how we purchased the house 11 years ago. There was no disclosure. Is it illegal? Thank you Valerie

View more questions Search