Ask
    MTY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Spouse visa from pakistan to uk
    Spouse visa from pakistan to uk
    habibahmad84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 04:07 AM
    Hello,
    I am very thankful if some one answer my Question.
    Now I am go through from the problem that my wife lived in the UK from last five year.During that period we are married according to the Pakistani laws. Now she wants to call me in UK.Now the problem is that what type visa can she apply to call me.
    1. unmarried partner (Because UK laws dose not accept our marriage that is in Pakistan).
    2. Are as married person(if then what process of it).
    And my second prom is that according to the Pakistani laws I am married so that on the my passport my marital status is now if I can apply as unmarried partner there is any problem.

Now About my wife she is stable in the UK she has her own house over there.she has per week 400 pounds earning.in short she is well satellited over there. Reply me I am to match worried about it. Thank you,

Jun 1, 2009, 04:09 AM

Hello,
    I am very thankful if some one answer my Question.
    Now I am go through from the problem that my wife lived in the UK from last five year.During that period we are married according to the Pakistani laws. Now she wants to call me in UK.Now the problem is that what type visa can she apply to call me.
    1. unmarried partner (Because UK laws dose not accept our marriage that is in Pakistan).
    2. Are as married person(if then what process of it).
    And my second prom is that according to the Pakistani laws I am married so that on the my passport my marital status is now if I can apply as unmarried partner there is any problem.

Now About my wife she is stable in the UK she has her own house over there.she has per week 400 pounds earning.in short she is well satellited over there. Reply me I am to match worried about it. Thank you,

Jun 1, 2009, 04:20 AM
    Zs

Jun 1, 2009, 04:24 AM
    Sorrey for the above the three message
    Ejaz646 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 12:40 AM

Hi,

If your marriage was solemnized according to the Pakistani Law and Legal in Pakistan then it must recognized in UK. You can apply for spouse visa. Visa fee is 585 pound.

Ch. Ejaz Ashraf
    [email protected]
    ziasjd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 05:53 PM
    What kind of documents I need to prepare for my wife and daughter for visa of uk
    Fazale Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jan 6, 2010, 12:23 PM
    I have sent my wife and three children to live in UK. My children and my wife are now British Nationals. My children are studying. Al,l expenses incurred by my wife and children are borne by me. I am a Pakistani National. I want to go to UK to see my wife and children. What type of visa shall I apply.

Jan 6, 2010, 12:23 PM

I have sent my wife and three children to live in UK. My children and my wife are now British Nationals. My children are studying. Al,l expenses incurred by my wife and children are borne by me. I am a Pakistani National. I want to go to UK to see my wife and children. What type of visa shall I apply.

Jan 6, 2010, 12:24 PM
    jan79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 04:49 AM
    Hi my wife and son have resubmited there passport along with call litter 29 April 2010 still waiting for passport to come back with visa stamp any one knows how long its going to take more?////
    sherebano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 09:19 AM
    Salaam,
    She have to apply a spouse visa application form.doesnt matter you are married in muslim law.you just need to do is you have to translate your nikkah nama in english through lawyer.because she is married that's why she is spounsering you as a civil partner means married to you I know these things because I applied for my husband
    Thanks
    hussnainiqbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 09:29 AM
    I'm marriage my problem is language please tell me rules regulation please u inform me every thing about all problems or all rules
    sobia ghulam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2011, 05:21 AM
    I was married in feb last year and I have apply for ma hubsand in 04 July 2011 I want to now what is the processing time for a setelment in united kindom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spouse Visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried so many websites but do not seem to find answers to basic questions. I would appreciate if anyone could help me. The situation is this. I am married to a Pakistani who is and has been illegal in the UK for just over 5 years. He is planning to go back to Pakistan to apply for a...

Spouse visa to UK [ 4 Answers ]

I got married in January this year and my wife submitted her visa appllication on the 21st. She has still not heard anyhting from the British embassy in Islamabad. She did phone up and they said they are dealing with a backlog and that she should call back on the 15th May. Is this normal...

Do you have to take an interview when you apply for a visa to the UK from Pakistan [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I want to ask will the Immigration Visa laws change this April 2007. I mean I will be getting married soon from Pakistan and would like to bring my wife over to the UK. Off course she needs a visa, but is it true that there will be a test/interview in English either for women and men in...

G4 Visa Spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Mrs./Mr. I am a G4 Visa Holder and my wife wich is a spouse of a G4 visa holder and she is working for an outside retail company. I am interested to know what form she has to use fille her taxes.

View more questions Search