Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hula372 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2005, 12:01 PM
    Praying for financial relief
    I have been praying for financial relief. Will I get an answer?
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 7, 2005, 04:47 PM
    Hula
    Yes, but not in the way you expect it to come. Stop pushing your will so much, your wearing me out. Let go for a moment. I know money is hard but your thinking is blocking the flow.
    You will have to be willing to change categories. You have a gift you do not even pay attention to, you take for granted as a hobbie or something. You been barking up the wrong tree so to speak. No doors will be opened for you in the old endeavor. That door has long closed you learnde all that there was for you to learn in this particular area. Branch off and then you branch out to something else.
    And someone around you is putting undue pressure on you, do something to get them to grow up and back off all ready. Peace ranieri

Aug 8, 2005, 05:52 AM
    You are both correct. I am just worrying and don't know what really to do. It would be nice if a million fell into my lap but I know that will never happen. I am just so fustrated that I don't know which way to turn. I can't even focus.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 8, 2005, 08:22 PM
    Hula372
    Mello yourself, when you push your will too much you block the flow. Let go and let God. And get back to your hobbies and start putting yourself around people of like minds.
    You need to start volunteering or holding crack babies at the hospital, or go to church or synagog or whatever and donate on a regular basis. You have to give to get. Peace ranieri
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2005, 06:40 AM
    Praying
    Hi,
    Prayer is the most powerful force in the World; if used by others at the same time.
    Simply praying for yourself, hoping to have money, probably will not do it.
    You have to do some planning on your own, get out a meet people, make the most of what you have. You did not say what religion/spiritual person you are; but have you tried going to church, or somewhere similar?
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Aug 9, 2005, 07:27 AM
    I do go to church. I just can't focus on anything else except this financial turmoil. I am not asking to win the lottery or anything like that. I just want to find a way to get back on top again. I caused this financial mess that I am in. I just want to find a solution that will rectify it for my family's sake. They should not have to suffer consequenses for my mistakes but they are.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2005, 11:26 AM
    Hula,

I love your attitude. You have taken ownership of the problem and now you want to fix it. That's the kind of outlook that will be useful in all aspects of your life - life is what YOU make it, it's not pre-destined.

As for the solution to your financial problem perhaps this forum is not the best place as the next step is to get details of the problem and that is most likely more personal information than you care to divulge on the internet. Find someone local that you trust, maybe even your banker, and start a plan. I am comfortable in using Excel in making worksheet where I can budget and change numbers to see how it affects the results. Start planning a fix now and it'll be (a) a weight off your shoulders and (b) a source of pride that YOU fixed something you broke.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should we always kneel when praying? [ 17 Answers ]

Is there a particular verse in the bible that says if we should kneel always when praying. I was brought up praying in no particular position. But my friend says that as christians, we should kneel when we pray like how muslims do when they pray. Is this founded in the bible? Im a roman catholic.

Anyone work with Superior Debt Relief? [ 18 Answers ]

Let me know if anyone has ever worked with them!

Relief from automatic stay in CA [ 1 Answers ]

If A landlord receives a relief from an automatic stay in bankruptcy court, does the eviction process start from the beginning again? If not, what happens?

Please Help(migraine Relief) [ 4 Answers ]

I just want to ask a quick question... I have been looking for alternatives to migraine medication and I was wondering if anyone new anything about what Mannatech does and the side affects to the medication... Basically I want to know if Mannatech and Ambrotose works for Migraines and nausea?. Also...

Water Heater Pressure Relief [ 3 Answers ]

My water heater pressure relief valve is pouring water out of the valve. Do I have a problem with the tank or do I need to turn the temperature down on the heater. More background information: We went on vacation and turned off the water heater and the water to the house. When we returned, we...

View more questions Search