Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    playmkr278 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Crystal Reports 10, horizontal details
    Anyone know how to get Crystal Reports to display details in a horizontal (landscape but not by printer setup) fashion.

I need to be able to do this with the least amount of coding possible. I do not believe calendar style will get me what I need because I have checks (sometimes if might be real easy and only have one but at times there will be more than 28) that need to be displayed from a database.

It would also be nice if I had 28 records displayed every time, whether they are filled with values.

It would really be awesome if anyone knows of a way to rotate a subreport because that would probably fix everything for me.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Go to Start > Settings > Printers.
    Select File > Server Properties.
    Select Create New Form.
    Type a name for your new form.
    Enter the paper size of your form. You can also enter the margins if applicable.
    Click Ports. Select the port to which the printer is attached.
    Click Drivers. Select the printer driver.
    Click Save Form.

Return to Crystal Reports. Go to Page Setup. Your new form should be listed in the drop-down list in the Page Options panel. It will set your horizontal and vertical dimensions to the same as you added on your new form. This will also keep the orientation correct (not changing between portrait and landscape).
    Source: CrystalReportsBook Forum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flags in Crystal Reports [ 4 Answers ]

I have a crystal report that prints school report cards. I need to add a flag on this condition where if the student didn't pay his tuition the report card wouldn't print and an error message will pop out instead...

Crystal Reports Calendar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently trying to build a report that looks just like a calendar. The data I have is stored in a table organized by: Day Month Year Note I am struggling with how to display the notes in a calendar view. I can get it to work in a crosstab view; however, it is just one row...

Setting a flag in Crystal Reports 8.5 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to come up with some type of logic to set a falg on a condition and then print a comment depending on the flag. I need to set the flag to "No" at the beginning, check to see if my order is a backorder, set the flag to "Yes", check flag and print comment if "Yes", then be able to reset...

Access 2000 and Crystal Reports 8.5 [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of developing an application using Access 2000. I have not been able to find anything on what I want to do. My question is I have setup a switchboard to access reports and forms, I want to have a botton which would do the following items (behind the scenes) 1) execute a...

View more questions Search