Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    question123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2005, 07:32 AM
    Problem that I am worried about...
    So I have a problem... I have began to experience the WORST case of diarear that I have ever had in my life... it has been going on for almost four days now... it is exteamely liquid like in texture VERY foul smelling and the color is blackish brown with a green tint...
    It began 4 days ago with some (what seemed to be) bad heart burn... this is awful and I am getting concerned because it has not let up... some of the other symptoms that are here with this is... headach, nausiea, dehidrated, can't sleep, and I have to relieve myself about 2 - 3 times a day... blah :confused: I dun know what's going on... can someone give me some advice?
    NeedHondaHelp Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Aug 4, 2005, 11:23 AM
    Ibs
    You may have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or IBS. It's a condition of the intestines (large, I think) where they get irritated and you end up w/ diareha (sp?) or constipation, or both. Go see your dr. just to be sure, and don't wait to go see him/her. IBS is treatable, but if it's something serious, you better get a handle on it now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried... [ 14 Answers ]

I have been really stressed out lately and I am findind myself unable to go to bed until the early hours of the morning (even thiugh I am tired) and I am not able to eat properly either. At times I feel sick (but never am sick). Yesterday I went to work (on an empty stomach) as I just wasn't...

Worried. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Am a guy of 22 and at ma age I don't have a beard and there are no sign it would *** out in the next year,it worries me to c people below ma age wit beard and wit this I look younga than them,is there anytin I can do or use? I look a bit younga than ma age and very soon I'll be graduating...

I'm worried! [ 14 Answers ]

My dog is to skinny... I have German Shep she's about 14yrs latly she's been having problems walking up & down the stairs... and when I take her for a walk she falls behind.. wobbly when she walks.. and today she only ate one bowl of food... Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Worried Mom [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is dating a guy from another state. He comes here on week ends and she talks to him all the time on the phone. He doesn't have a cell but uses his mothers. When he comes here she pays for everything but denies it when I ask her. She says he pays but I know for sure she does. She is...

View more questions Search