Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerrybee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Is this normal
    I weent to dentist had 9 teeth removed and dentist pulled out my sinus cavity and also my top right back ridge is this normal??

Aug 1, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrybee
    i weent to dentist had 9 teeth removed and dentist pulled out my sinus cavity and aslo my top right back ridge is this normal???
    No this isn't normal
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 01:04 AM
    A sinus cavity is not a tooth this is not normal

Aug 1, 2007, 01:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy
    a sinus cavity is not a tooth this is not normal
    Do u no any good lawyes
    luvlife Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Im not a dentist, and wondered if this website could help you -

Sinus Lift Ask The Dentist Questions about Sinus Cavity Surgery Periodontal Treatment Dentistry Dental Health Library

Perhaps you could ask them.
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Aug 5, 2007, 11:56 PM
    I would say this is not normal and I would be concerned maybe you should go see your regular doctor not another dentist and make sure everything they did or say they did is okay and not find out the hard way or to late that they messes something up. Hope this helps

Aug 6, 2007, 04:03 AM
    I just got a ct sinus cat scan and I am going to my primary dr to talk too him also I am scheduled for 2 mri this week my mouth is killling me its my gums feels like I am teething I also need teeth and I can't get them as the dentist tore out my top right side ridge so there is nothing to hold dentures too.. I need help
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2007, 08:43 AM
    OMG I feel so sorry for you this is horrible did they give you pain meds and they are not helping or just didn't give you pain meds. B/c you get dry sockets and they hurt really really really bad all four of my wisdom teeth that I had removed got dry sockets on a holiday weekend it was horrible. Try heat to help w/ the pain
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Oh brother, are you for real? Do you think it's normal??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this normal, he doesn't want to know [ 9 Answers ]

After I got married I found out that my husband was adopted. I didn't believe it at first cause he looks so much like his step-father (he passed away when he was young but he has pics). I tried to be gently and he would tell me to stop cause he didn't care, and he knew he was cause his mom broke it...

Is it normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 16yr old female who recently lost my mom in December and it hit me really hard. My period stopped then came back in February for about 3 days then it stopped again and just came back in May so I was wondering is that normal? If not is it because of the stress and depression I'm feeling from...

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 16 month old little girl and every morrning we get up and eat breakfast then I get her ready to go to daycare.when I put her in her carseat she will scream and kick and throw anything that she can reach at me then we get there and I will get her out of the car and throw herself on the...

Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I just found out that I am pregnant. I had blood work done twice and my hcg levels have gone up considerably. I am nervous though because I have a weird feeling below my belly... not cramps but a pressure. I am only 4 weeks along. Is this normal? I had a miscarriage in August and I am...

Is it normal [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal to feel nausea by myself. I've had 'disorders' in the past but not recently. Any help why I feel sick after eating food for a while?

View more questions Search