Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2007, 09:37 PM
    U have 2 believe! If you don't... dats bad! God is here! Mhwua ahahahahahahahahaha! And how do you not know if your gay? Yes or no? Do you like grls? Or boys? Do you like both? Mayb your bisexual... who knows? OnLY U KNO!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Oh brother. You lost me when you asked whether you would go to hell for it, you are you, gay bi or hetrosexual-move on and accept yourself. Only you have to live with you-don't think you have to live up to other peoples/the churches standards-respect yourself.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 13, 2007, 03:09 AM
    OK you might not be a christian but no just cause your gay your going to be sent up to hell! Where the hell did you hear that from?? OK the true meaning of a chrisitian is asking god into your heart and trusting him and ask forgivness of your sins.

NO OF COURSE YOU WON'T! There are plenty of christians out there that are gay. If you say someone is gay, and make fun of them, you should be sent to hell... cause that is like being a racist! (you'll be better of being a christian)
    Letsgetitmovin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Comment on rankrank55's post
    Great answer!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Sent up to hell? What?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I Go To Hell? [ 44 Answers ]

I am in an abusive marriage with a Christian... I plan to leave and divorce soon... will I be doomed for a divorce?

What the hell can I do ! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys and ladis.. I know that so silly for what I ask for.. but any way I'll talk ;]. It's about Social relations , I feel like am afraid from all people around me.. stuck into my room.. Sorry about that, 2 post like the same question.. But for me no , really I feel scared when m going...

What the hell? [ 7 Answers ]

Mmk. I already know I need to get rid of my boyfriend. He is my first boyfriend so tell me how to dump him without making him cry... ;)

Hell! [ 67 Answers ]

DOES HELL EXIST? The Bible speaks more of Hell than of Heaven. Jesus said it and that settles it! What think ye? Bobbye

Different degrees of hell [ 46 Answers ]

This question is for people who believe in hell, obviously. Are there different degrees of suffering in hell, or is it the same amount of suffering for everyone who goes there? Why I ask is because it seems rather unfair that everyone should face the same punishment. Take murder, for example. Say...

View more questions Search