Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Universal Truth Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Aug 1, 2007, 12:07 AM
    I'm out- I have way too many experiments to do tomorrow. Best of luck with figuring it all out. When you are done with that, feel free to solve that whole neuro de-generation issue for me so I can sleep in tomorrow.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 1, 2007, 12:13 AM
    Well thanks guys for the help and you guys have helped made me think really hard about why I think I am gay and such, and I am about to make up my mind about if I am gay, and I think I am not gay, however I may be bi. But I just have to wait to experiment and maybe then ill find out, and sarah is right, I need to not worry about it so much and just live my life. Thank you everyone!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 12:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sGt HarDKorE
    well thanks guys for the help and you guys have helped made me think really hard about why i think i am gay and such, and i am about to make up my mind about if i am gay, and i think i am not gay, however i may be bi. But i just have to wait to experiment and maybe then ill find out, and sarah is right, i need to not worry about it so much and just live my life. Thank you everyone!
    You're welcome and I hope you figure it out :)
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 05:06 AM
    If you aren't convinced you are gay then maybe its just a desire to be close to a man? I believe you mentioned in another post that you are not close to your dad. Maybe since you are at a "hormone running" time its manifesting itself as a sexual desire. I say give it time.

And no you won't go to hell for loving someone of the same sex. Anyone who says otherwise I just can't believe God would no longer love you. God is all forgiving. I cannot imagine if Hitler asked to be forgiven for his sins and let into heaven that you wouldn't get to go without any act of contrition. ;)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2007, 05:22 AM

Also what if i kind of do not believe in god? My family is not very church active,
    That's perfectly all right. As long as you are a good person and treat others well you can join the millions of other atheist/agnostics in this world who are happy.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 1, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Hello.

WOW the answers where filled with a lot of "information" but most was directed at each other not your question hehehe...

Relax and see where life takes you. Because your confused doesn't mean your Gay it means you met some people that opened your eyes to another way of life, maybe more then any Ladies have to date. I bet if you had some Ladies give you the same attention as the Guys did you wouldn't be asking yourself if your Gay.

As for Going to Hell... I feel that God looks at your heart and as long as your living your life as a good positive person, helping others over yourself then you are not going to hell. Many churches have gone so one sided to get people to follow them that they loose sight about what God has said. None of us walk a pure path in this life so what makes your sin worse or better then my sin. So would being a good hearted Loving Gay Man be a worse sin then a man that takes what isn't his. They are both sins... Relax If we all went to hell for a sin no one would make it upstairs.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Aug 1, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Thanks guys this is really helping
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Random stuff for universal Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Truth
    I find it hard to believe that being gay is genetic. ... The catch is, over time the gay gene would have been lost since it doesn't increase your ability to reproduce- gay people can't procreate. Given how many generations of humans that have come and gone, it's a safe bet to say that the gene is no more. The only alternative is choice.
    This genetic approach is too simplistic. If the 'gay' gene/genes made the female siblings of male gays more fecund either by a) making them also more feminine/fertile or b) allowing them to raise more children with a brother 'nanny' without a family of his own then it would confer a genetic advantage. You could consider it a genetic lottery one is a dead end (the boy) and the other a winner (the girl) so that gene could find a means of being passed on via genetic selection. Just a random thought for you, I know you seem to like logic so thought you might appreciate it.

-----------
    Actual answer

Anyway, hello to answer the OP I had a friend who worked out she was gay by trying to imagine having intercourse with a both sexes - she could image it with a man at all so that sorted her thoughts out.

Don't worry about being gay, and don't label yourself too young either. You always have time to make up your mine- or just wait and see who you fall in love with. Keep your options and your mind open. Just live your life in a way which maximises your happiness and don't worry about what other people/ random deities think. Doesn't matter what you do someone will think it's wrong. It just how people are.

So just experiment (if you're old enough), have fun but be safe whatever you do!! Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight if you get some horrid STD you're out of the game.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 1, 2007, 11:39 AM
    God and heaven will accept you no matter what as long as you want to accept them. Church is just a formal place to gather what is in your own mind and heart is what matters.
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Aug 3, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Your More Than Welcome :) Xx
    sparky_018 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 04:59 AM
    You can not help who you are I believe it is more important to be yourself then anything else I am a christen but all so bi-sexual the church I go to knows this and accepts me for who I am

Aug 6, 2007, 08:29 PM
    I hope that is true. People make god sound bad and I believe that stuff.
    Kinghat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Dude your going to hell..
    Now how dumb does that sound
    I think going to hell should be the last thing on your mind, your young and obviously going to question your sexuality, I know I did.
    Your bodies changing and with time you will just know what sex to go for.
    If men and their sex organs is all that's on your mind then yeah, your 'probably' gay.
    I know I'm straight because all that's on my mind is girls and how to get into their pants.
    I'm only 18 so please excuse my word choices
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinghat
    Dude your going to hell..
    Now how dumb does that sound
    i think going to hell should be the last thing on your mind, your young and obviously going to question your sexuality, I know I did.
    your bodies changing and with time you will just know what sex to go for.
    If men and their sex organs is all thats on your mind then yeah, your 'probably' gay.
    I know im straight because all thats on my mind is girls and how to get into their pants.
    im only 18 so please excuse my word choices
    That was rude. I honestly don't even know what to say.
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2007, 05:50 PM
    THAT WAS SOOOO RUDE! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT I Don't EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY! GOSH..

Hey well ignore him that was rude! Anyway, I used to be that way! Well not the gay part but the god part..

So if you want to believe in god and your parents aren't very church active. Try talking to them, say you want to start going to church or a christan program for teenagers.
    If they dissagree ask a friend that you know of that goes to a church their parents would probibly love to take you!

Aqbout the gay part well, I read the bible and God didn't intend for people to be atracted to the oppisite sex, try praying and ask him for the best and what happens was meant to happen, but I think god does look at your heart not your sexuality..

Good luck! I'll be praying for you! You sound very sweet abnd I hope for the best!

Xoxo- rachael (aka) destiny <3
    lydiagr Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Aug 15, 2007, 12:21 PM
    As long as you are Christian and believe that Jesus Christ is your savior, and you ask forgiveness, you will go to Heaven. God doesn't hate gays, He LOVES gays.
    God hates the sin, not the sinner. It's very easy to confuse the two, and many people do. It's just like envying. Everyone has envied before... "I wish I had that purse," "Look at that car... what I would give for that..."
    Envying is something everyone does all the time, and it's a sin. But do you hear "God hates people who want things"? No. People ask forgiveness for that, and God forgives and loves them. So again I say, God hates the SIN, NOT the sinner.
    God is absolutely in love with you, and not in the gay way, or the weird way, or the crazy way, he just loves you.

Ignore everyone that says you are bad because you are gay. When they tell you that, just say "So you have never lied? You've never wanted anything you didn't have? You've never cheated?" When they say something bad about your sexuality, it's the pot calling the kettle black. Don't listen to them, listen to God. When you have trouble, talk to Him. Give all of your broken dreams and heartache to Him, and give all of your unanswered questions to Him. He will gives you all the answers you will ever need, and he is always there for you when no one else is.

I'd say if you want to get into Christianity, get involved with a Non-denominational church, so you won't feel overpowered by Christians that just think it's their way or Hell.

Talk to Him, He's listening.
    sparky_018 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Hi I agree with the post above and I think this site might help its called I church I am a member there they do not juge anyone i-church hope this helps you can talk to them there are all sorts there from all areas of christenlty
    Sparky :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 16, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Well I am beginning to think I am gay and I am wondering if I would be sent to hell for this. I hear all the time on TV about how god hates gays, and I'm not sure if I am gay but this isn't helping...
    A lot of what you see on TV is a biased opinion. Either is a conservative channel or liberal; christian or muslim, fun-loving or serious. I personally believe God loves everyone :D . Once you sort out your own beliefs (about yourself and/or spirituality) you don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks.

Also what if I kind of do not believe in god? My family is not very church active,
    I grew up that way too. In a way, I feel like I missed out and had struggles to overcome because of it. In another way, I feel lucky that I could sort things out with an open mind. I became Christian, my brother became Atheist.

I might be in the minority here, but I firmly believe there is no "wrong" religion or way of life. To each their own! Besides, I've read some of your previous posts and you seem like a highly intelligent and well-rounded individual. You'll figure this all out.

Good luck on your journey... where ever it takes you. :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 16, 2007, 10:43 AM
    I hope that is true. People make god sound bad and i believe that stuff.
    Well, I feel bad for those people. "God-fearing" is a term that might help understand this. Some take it to mean God's bad and will punish you for unpure behavior, feelings, or thoughts. I don't think of it that way at all. I believe God only loves and is there for you if you want him/her to be.

Its all about choice, hun. You have to feel it in your heart but it takes your brain to lead you there.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Aug 16, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Persoanlly, if you gay lez bi w/e... YOUR life. God loves everyone, but when he says he hates these things HES clearly on crack. No one can help who they like, you can't tell your heart what is what. You shouldn't have to either what kind of life is that? So what they think your going to hell if your gay... forget them. Be yourself. I will say I have a good friend who is gay. His family shunned him, his classmates made fun of him an I because I stuck up for him. Its scary to be different. But the world is starting to gain more tollerence towards the gay community. Which it should. If I ever see someone making fun or condemming someone who's gay to hell I will let them have a piece of my mind. Ignore that BS. That's what it is. They are scared of that way of life... let them live in fear, just don't let them change you whatever sexual prefferance you are. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I Go To Hell? [ 44 Answers ]

I am in an abusive marriage with a Christian... I plan to leave and divorce soon... will I be doomed for a divorce?

What the hell can I do ! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys and ladis.. I know that so silly for what I ask for.. but any way I'll talk ;]. It's about Social relations , I feel like am afraid from all people around me.. stuck into my room.. Sorry about that, 2 post like the same question.. But for me no , really I feel scared when m going...

What the hell? [ 7 Answers ]

Mmk. I already know I need to get rid of my boyfriend. He is my first boyfriend so tell me how to dump him without making him cry... ;)

Hell! [ 67 Answers ]

DOES HELL EXIST? The Bible speaks more of Hell than of Heaven. Jesus said it and that settles it! What think ye? Bobbye

Different degrees of hell [ 46 Answers ]

This question is for people who believe in hell, obviously. Are there different degrees of suffering in hell, or is it the same amount of suffering for everyone who goes there? Why I ask is because it seems rather unfair that everyone should face the same punishment. Take murder, for example. Say...

View more questions Search