Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittycat92994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 03:33 PM
    I just did this musical!! It was sooo much fun. We put together an abridged version in 6 days. I played "Lewy". I'm a girl, but I was just as viscoius as any guy. It was awesome.
    kittycat92994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 03:35 PM

I just did this musical!! It was sooo much fun. We put together an abridged version in 6 days. I played "Lewy". I'm a girl but I was juat as viscious(sp) as any guy. It was awesome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search