Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 31, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Was it from the water bag?
    I have a question that may sound crazy but here goes, I am almost 12 weeks pregnant and my husband and I had sex and after we were through I felt like I was laying in water so I got up and noticed that the bed sheets were wet there was no odor and it was clear, I know it wasent from my enjoyment because this time I was expercening some pain so I wasent having any enjoyment.
    So my question is could it have been some water leaking out of me?
    The spot was about the size of my hand so it was a good bit and I KNOW I didn't pee on myself.
    So what do you think it could have been?
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Female ejaculate, and if you have never experienced it before and the fact you are pregnant could have caused the pain.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 31, 2007, 04:47 PM
    I have experienced it before quite a lot actually I know for sure this is not what it was.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 04:55 PM
    You should see a doctor, just to be sure. Your water bag is able to weaken and spring a leak. Just to be safe, because its better to be safe than sorry, see a doctor.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I agree with nauticalstar420 , definitely consult your doctor about it. It could have just been from the act of sex, a little bit of urine leaking, or amniotic fluid. However, since it was clear and odorless I doubt it was urine(though it is not uncommon to leak a bit now and then, as the stress on the bladder get worse). Amniotic fluid will be clear and have a slightl sweet ordor to it. Most likely I think it was probably just from sex, however, you should definitely talk to your doctor asap, as it could be a slow leak of amniotic fluid as well.good luck, let us know.
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 1, 2007, 12:29 PM
    I agree to check with your doc, but pregnancy changes your hormones, and most women secrete much more vaginal fluid while pregnant than when they are not. Some even have to wear panty liners and/or pads all the time so it doesn't look like they peed their pants. The vaginal excretions usually begin to get more noticeable around the beginning of the second trimester.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sewing a Diaper Bag [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in sewing a diaper bag for my sister. She is having her first baby and I want to do something special. I've looked around for some free patterns but haven't come across anything. Does anyone have any patterns they have used before, or know of any good locations to get free...

Worf a Punching Bag? [ 4 Answers ]

Ever notice how the supposedly formidable Klingon warrior Worf is always getting beat Up by other aliens? One alien sent him flying across the room as if swatting a fly away. Data, punched him in the stomach and after Worf growled in order to save face he collapsed In a heap. The Ferenge...

Handmade diaper bag [ 1 Answers ]

So I am pregnant and have been put on bed rest for the next few weeks. So technically I am trying to keep myself from going crazy. A friend of mine has a diaper bag that her sister made her and I would like to make my own. I have yet to find a pattern on line. So if anyone has a pattern they...

Eye bag [ 1 Answers ]

I have bags underneath my eyes. What causes it and what can I do to make them go away:(

Speed Bag for Volleyball [ 0 Answers ]

Using a Speed Bag and Double End Bag could be helpful for Volleyball training. Both can be adusted up high and help the player with holding the hands up, rhythm, speed, timing and targeting a moving object close to the face. Just a few ideas to expand your training Speedbag put a little...

View more questions Search