Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Big10 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Aug 1, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman
    The past is past. But in terms of decency, or moral cleanliness, their really isn't any basis to gloat. Europeans physically stunk to high heaven because they hardly ever bathed when they first arrived in the Americas. That includes, Spaniards, Englishmen, Germans, and French. In short, they were physically filthy in comparison to native Americans. Morally, well, you know the savagery that the Spaniards and English inflicted on the natives who generally received them in a friendly way. So where the is the moral superiority giving us the right to be namecalling and pointing fingers? As I said, I have associated extensively with Mexican people here in the USA and have NEVER encountered the filthiness this person is repeatedly referring to. I do not doubt that he has. But so have I in relation to Anglos and I don't go tagging all of them based on that.

As for border security, of course every country has a right to secure its borders.

Yes. So if you analyze our arguments, we agree with each other.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Big10
    Yes. So if you analyze our arguments, we agree with eachother.

Well, that depends on the methods whicg you are suggesting be employed to bring order.
    Needless to say, we aren't dealing with cattle here, we are dealing with human beings.
    Big10 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Aug 2, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Yes, that's why I said that in the process of protecting America, we must choose methods that benefit (consider) all of humanity (I wrote that in my post). There are many options out there... and America should exaust the list as much as it can before it chooses a quick fix.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood privacy fence with steel (metal) fence [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We are planning to put in a 6' wood privacy fence on the sides of our property. We would like to install a metal (steel posing as wrought iron) fence across the front at a later date. My understanding is the terminal metal fence posts would be directly beside but not attached to the terminal...

Environmental Science [ 1 Answers ]

What are some benefits and drawbacks of insect birth control through sterilization?

Environmental science [ 1 Answers ]

What are the benefits and risks of insect birth control through sterilization?

Why do Union members vote for candidates that opposed the Border Fence? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm curious. It seems as if the same politicians that want amnesty for illegals seem to be endorsed by the unions. It doesn't make sense. Those same illegals would soon take their jobs. Politicians seem to have taken the unions for granted. So my question is : Why do Union members vote for...

View more questions Search