Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2009, 07:14 AM

I love tarot cards. I've been doing them almost as long as I've been Wiccan (9 years). But I don't use any books for my interpretations of the cards. Raymond Buckland says that the books should just be used as a reference. If you always use the book then what happens if you do two readings for two different people and get the same cards in the same layout? While that may be unlikely it is possible. Does that mean that they have the same future? Of course not, each card has its own interpretation for different people. I let the Goddess speak through me when I'm reading the cards. So I guess in reality I'm not "reading" anything, just saying what the Goddess is saying. She is the real interpreter.
    Vita44 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 12:07 PM

100% definitely believe.

My dog had a stroke once and I asked if she would get better. The answer I got (when I looked it up in the book) was 'An end to all suffering. A week later we had to put her to sleep because the medicine wasn't working and shehad another stroke.

I've given small eadins for friends and they always work out, do it mostly for myself though.

They're never wrong.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2009, 10:43 AM

In response to this:

ussmel disagrees: that's kind of rude, you shouldn't knock things other people believe
    The original poster of the question asked for opinions and I gave mine, I think tarot cards don't really do anything, people who believe in them choose to find meaning in the cards they see. That is MY OPINION
    angieandjohn Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 09:30 PM

I got my tarot cards read with my sister, she said I would be the "happiest family" in a "9", she said meaing 9 months, days or weeks. I found out a few weeks later that I was pregnant and had conceived right around that time, coiencedence? I don't think :) She also described my sister unhealthy relationship and her whole current situation really to a "T", it was amazing... im going back again soon!
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Jul 1, 2009, 05:41 AM

I remember my first tarot reading. It's what got me into Wicca in the first place. I was in 8th grade on our "end of the year trip" to Six Flags. One of my friends pointed out a psychic booth. We went in and this old gypsy women read my cards then I bought my own deck from her. She told me I was going to end up doing something with buildings. She was right. Even though I'm in college for Finance, upon graduation I want to start a holding company and have at least 60% of my assets be in commercial real estate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tarot reading [ 3 Answers ]

So.. I am not sure if this is were I would ask but oh well. I was wondering if any one could tell me how to properly do a tarot reading. I just started and the book I have doesn't really help. I know what each card means I just don't know how to set up and such. Thanks

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Tarot cards [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been reading up on tarot cards as it just came to interest me. Some people are telling me they are evil. What are your opinions? I don't believe they are evil, but some of my family does. And are they really a form of witchcraft? I don't believe that either. I did a reading on my mom and it...

Would like a Clairvoyant/Tarot reading [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I wanted to see if anyone out there can do a Tarot/Clairvoyant reading for me. My DOB is 4/7/63 Time: 3:50PM EST. I would like to know what the future holds and if I will ever hear from my former ex again. DOB: 1/22/68. We were together 7 yrs. Married for 5. I've missed him since he left...

View more questions Search