Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Goldie your mom sounds like the receptionist at my old company. She wore the most age inappropriate outfits I'd ever seen. She was in her 40's and had a teenage daughter and she shared her clothes with her 14 year old. Oh! And NEVER wore a bra. I was embarrassed looking at her I can't even imagine how her daughter felt. But she was kind of a big skank too... so that might've been what the whole "swinging free" thing was about
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Forget going braless, my girls need support. Gravity is a B!tch!
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Jul 31, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Goldie your mom sounds like the receptionist at my old company. she wore the most age inappropriate outfits I'd ever seen. She was in her 40's and had a teenage daughter and she shared her clothes with her 14 year old. Oh! And NEVER wore a bra. I was embarrassed looking at her I can't even imagine how her daughter felt. But she was kind of a big skank too...so that might've been what the whole "swinging free" thing was about
    I hate to use the word "skanky" and "mom" in the same sentence. She isn't really skanky, just oddly inappropriate. She's only 5 feet tall and sort of looks like a little girl, with wrinkles. My mom would KILL me if she know I was blabbing about her online.
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 01:45 PM
    I wasn't saying your mom was skanky, I'm sure she's lovely just not dressed right for her age. My receptionist, now THAT was skank. Her picture should be next to skank in the dictionary because she was a good illustration of what one is.
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 05:27 PM
    I'm glad I would saw I'd never call anyone's mom a skank but that receptionist was someone's mom... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion jewelry [ 3 Answers ]

Is vintage costume jewelry, like Napier back in style?

Fashion [ 4 Answers ]

I have a black tube top dress for my formal, everyone else has basically the same thing. How do I make mine look different?

Fashion design [ 1 Answers ]

What would the required high school courses be for fashion design?

Old Fashion [ 8 Answers ]

Can you still find men who are into old fashion courtship?

Victorian fashion [ 1 Answers ]

Was victorian fashion over the period 1830 -1870 available to all classes? If not then which classes was it available to? And what did the other classes that it wasn't available to do for fashion and clothes?

View more questions Search