Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LLamont Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Average Wage
    What is the average wage for a pre-school teacher with an AS in Early Childhood Education in Zip code 77515?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Go to salary.com they can give you a rough estimate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wage garnishment [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Florida now and I am head of household.. ny state is garnishiring 15% of my wages... I was in an agreement with them to pay 100 dollars monthly so theyn stopped... back in October my son was a passenger in a bad car accident and was is the hospital for 3 weeks and needed some home care......

Wage Garnishments [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to stop garnishment of my wages. I purchased some furniture and fell behind in the payments. I have tried to work something out with the debtor but they refuse to make any kind of arrangements. On the bottom of my pre-judgement statement, it states that the plaintiff may file for a...

Wage [ 2 Answers ]

What is the hourly rate for a junior in Australia?> Does anyone know?

Wage Garnishment [ 11 Answers ]

I recently moved from GA to SC for a job transfer. South Carolina does not have a wage garnishment law but Georgia does. My company's headquarters is in Atlanta and they have been served with a court order to garnish my wages for an unpaid credit card debt. The garnishment order was processed well...

View more questions Search