Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Denise102965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Pig Roasters
    I'm not even sure I'm in the right topic. I need to know how to make an oil drum pig roaster?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2007, 09:09 AM
    You have to cut part of it out allowing room for the pig and placing a sturdy bar across that goes through the pig. The coals go in the bottom and the bar should have a crank to turn the pig every once in a while. Why don't you rent one?
    Rook Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2007, 10:55 PM
    I've welded these up before and they are not easily made by the amateur. The 55 gallon flat grills can be a bit easier to make because it take a lot of weight support to spit roast an entire animal. I'd research blue prints.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human VS Pig [ 7 Answers ]

I have heard that the pig is very close to humans genetically but what are the most identifiable differences between the DNA of the two?

Guinea pig death [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm kind of new to this but my little girl had 2 guinea pigs, both female. I went to feed them earlier and discovered one of them had died. Is there anything I need to do for the other guinea as I know she'll be lonely without her pal?

Guinea pig playtime [ 1 Answers ]

Hi again, This is similar to my other hamster question but its about my guineas. I want to play with my guineas as well but they are really nervous little things and the slightest noise will make them go wild running all over the show. Also last time I let them out one ran up my pants leg because...

Can a rabbit and guinea pig breed? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, So I have called several vets in my area and all of them tell me the same thing... that it is impossible for a female rabbit and a male guinea pig to breed. Here is my situation: I have a female rabbit that lives in the same pen as a male guinea pig. The female rabbit got pregnant with our...

Possible ringworm in guinea pig [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what over the counter medication can be used for a guinea pig with possible ringworm? Thanks

View more questions Search