Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Oct 21, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by madaman
    Im in the same boat as you, and have very similiar thoughts quite frequently. It will be so great when this pain is over wont it?
    It will be great when the pain is finally over but sometimes I think it's going to last forever. Just about the time I start to feel better, WHAMMM it hits me like a ton of bricks and I'm back where I started.

Oct 21, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cerisa
    Missing Him, I have followed your posts for a while now. I hope you find some peace in your life soon. Heartache is a real pain as well as an emotional one, and it causes real damage to your body. Please, do something nice for yourself every day. A quiet moment with something you enjoy... warm bath, glass of wine, cup of tea, whatever. Know that many people are rooting for your "recovery" your situation is a sad one, but you can come out of it with your head held high. best of luck to you.
    Thanks so much cerisa for your caring response, Tuesday's his Birthday so I just might have to take a warm bath, have a cup of tea and several glasses of wine to get through this one. His B-Day will be the first major day we won't share since he left and I'm worried it's going to be a rough one.
    kujhawk48 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Cerisa had some excellent suggestions! I know EXACTLY what it's like to be so hurt and confused that you can't think of anything except him.

On big dates like tonight, maybe in the future you could round up some close girlfriends and go to dinner or catch a comedy. Kansas City has some good comedy clubs! Laughter IS the best medicine! :)

Anyway, it's not healthy to stew over the same thing. You'll make yourself sick! I know because I've been down that path, and it's miserable. I'll keep you in my prayers, and hopefully your heart ache will soon start to fade. :)

Oct 22, 2007, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kujhawk48
    Cerisa had some excellent suggestions! I know EXACTLY what it's like to be so hurt and confused that you can't think of anything except him.

On big dates like tonite, maybe in the future you could round up some close girlfriends and go to dinner or catch a comedy. Kansas City has some good comedy clubs! Laughter IS the best medicine! :)

Anywho, it's not healthy to stew over the same thing. You'll make yourself sick! I know because I've been down that path, and it's miserable. I'll keep you in my prayers, and hopefully your heart ache will soon start to fade. :)
    Thank you kujhawk for keeping me in your prayers. I know I have healed considerably since he left and I owe it all to the people here on this forum. I know I have a long road ahead of me but at least I know I can get anything off my chest here and I always get helpful and caring responses. It really means a lot and it makes me feel like I'm not so alone in all of this.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 11:43 PM
    Hi Missing
    I think your doing real well.
    Michael :-)

Oct 23, 2007, 12:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    Hi Missing
    I think your doing real well.
    Michael :-)
    Thanks hon, I am doing much better. Am I completely healed.. NO but I can tell I'm moving in the right direction.
    shadylady1979 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2007, 09:24 AM
    I helped mine get his first bank account! I helped him get his first car (and we were 24). I introduced him to the music he likes now. I helped him write his resume and called everyone I knew to get him a job. He moved up because I consistently encouraged him; how smart he was, how special and talented. Anything he needed, I did for him.
    Now he's sharing that with someone else. And he probably looks like the most put together person, but I did that for him. And you know what? It was an incredible waste of my emotional and psychic energy. And now? After two years I can honestly say I don't care.

It will hurt in the beginning. You will wonder if he's doing all the things he did with you with someone else. Mine actually came back, but by that time, I didn't want him.

I promise these thoughts will fade over time. It's not easy in the beginning, but keep focused on the light at the end of the tunnel...

Good luck!

Oct 23, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shadylady1979
    I helped mine get his first bank account! I helped him get his first car (and we were 24). I introduced him to the music he likes now. I helped him write his resume and called everyone I knew to get him a job. He moved up because I consistently encouraged him; how smart he was, how special and talented. Anything he needed, I did for him.
    Now he's sharing that with someone else. And he probably looks like the most put together person, but I did that for him. And you know what? It was an incredible waste of my emotional and psychic energy. And now? After two years I can honestly say I don't care.

It will hurt in the beginning. You will wonder if he's doing all the things he did with you with someone else. Mine actually came back, but by that time, I didn't want him.

I promise these thoughts will fade over time. It's not easy in the beginning, but keep focused on the light at the end of the tunnel....

good luck!!
    I've heard that they actually try and come back. I haven't seen any indication that he even wants to. I don't think I want him back now but I just want him to try. I know that sounds crazy. 3 days after he left me for this HO I talk to him on the phone, his last words to me were " our bond is still very strong and you are my best friend" that was 3 months ago and I haven't heard from him since.

Oct 23, 2007, 09:52 PM
    His Birthday
    Well today was my ex's b-day. Man was it hard. This was the first time in 7 yrs I wasn't with him on his birthday. A girl I work with had a b-day over the weekend so today she brought me some of her b-day cake. I thought how ironic that she doesn't even know my ex but she brought me b-day cake on his birthday (WEIRD). Anyway those that know my story know that my son works with my ex. Well today they all passed around a card for everyone to sign. When the card got to my son he didn't sign it. Later my ex asks my son why didn't you sign my card? My son just looks at him and said " Like I give a Fawk if its your birthday. My son said my ex looked all sad and walked away. I mean God what did he think was gonna happen? Did he think my son was gonna say " Hey buddy thanks for screw'n over my mom and have a wonderful birthday" Ok well I didn't actually have a question I just needed to vent a little bit.

Oct 25, 2007, 10:53 PM
    My ex's new girlfriend is having twins
    Hi everybody,

It seems like I've been posting a lot lately. I thought I was well on the road to recovery until this past week. First his birthday was Tuesday and that kicked my butt now today I find out his girlfriend is pregnant with twins. I knew she has been claiming to be pregnant with his baby since a few weeks after he left me but the part I don't get is how I found out. Let me explain. My son works with my ex and his girlfriend as you know, well today my sons wife went to their work to pick my son up and my ex comes out of work as soon as he saw her there. He of course told her about the twins and in response my daughter in law asks him if he's sure the babies are his, he says " I'm pretty sure they are" So anyway that's not what's hurting me so much, OK it is... but what's bothering me the most is. Why did my ex go out of his way to tell a member of my family this news? I mean he knows that they want nothing to do with him since all of this happened. Ok what I'm getting at is I realize that my ex doesn't love me anymore obviously but if anything we were bestfriends and he was never a mean spirited person. So WHYYYY would he tell my sons wife knowing full well it would get directly back to me? It's like he's trying to twist the knife as deep into my heart as he possibly can. Can someone please tell me why he's deliberately trying to hurt me when all I've done is let him go quietly and not so much as contacted him so he could have his new life?? If anyone has an answer I would be grateful. Thanks
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 25, 2007, 10:57 PM
    If I were you I wouldn't bother worrying about this guy. Seriously, that's there issue with twins and you should just be having fun being single.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 26, 2007, 12:20 AM
    Dear woman: You must try to remember that you, the children, your x-husband, his girl friend, the sister, a friends sister and maybe a few cats and dogs are all tied up with each other on a day to day basis and this in itself is the perfect formula for producing dicite, innuendo, rumor, distrust, pain, anger, acting-out and many other sad little goodies. If you don't get yourself out of this loop I'd imagine someday you'll hear that Rex the dog who the sister thought was a male is going to have a liter of kittens in 6 and a half weeks and you'll hear of this from the girl at the gas station who is also a part-time ultrasonographer who documented the girl friends twins 11 days ago.

You can break this link of hyena crap by ignoring 98% of everything you hear and try anything to redirect your skills. Your smart and can do it. Best wishes.

Oct 26, 2007, 04:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FrOsT_bItE
    If i were you i wouldn't bother worrying about this guy. Seriously, that's there issue with twins and you should just be having fun being single.
    I'm not trying to worry about him, in fact I've cut him out of my life and not contacted him. I was just curious if anyone could give me some insight as to why after all this time of no contact he's telling my family news that he knows will hurt me when he really has no reason to want to.
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Oct 26, 2007, 07:13 AM
    He may be a little salty and is trying to get a reaction out of you. I would RUN RUN RUN and leave him in the dust. There is no need to bother with him. He has a new life new family and HE Isn't EVEN SURE IF THE KIDS ARE HIS! That in itself should be a sign that he is a Noodle and doesn't deserve your time or attention. GOOD LUCK!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Disengage yourself from the ex as far as you can. Tell your family and extended family to keep all and any news/gossip about the ex and his life to themselves. Does you no good to hear it. Get on with your own recovery.

Have you viewed the posts from members on how to get over a guy, what to do after being dumped, etc.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...kup-78597.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ed-123862.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...sh-114179.html

Oct 26, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kuulski
    He may be a little salty and is trying to get a reaction out of you. I would RUN RUN RUN and leave him in the dust. There is no need to bother with him. He has a new life new family and HE ISNT EVEN SURE IF THE KIDS ARE HIS! That in itself should be a sign that he is a Noodle and doesnt deserve your time or attention. GOOD LUCK!
    HAHAHA! A Noodle, that's funny. I love it! I would have to agree with you. Leaving me is his loss and he is a NOODLE.

Jan 24, 2008, 07:41 AM
    The truth finally comes out
    I have an interesting update to share with everyone. Well my ex and his girlfriend are over. She finally admitted that the twins she's pregnant with aren't his...

She told him that they are her ex boyfriends babies and so they called it quits.
    As most of you know my son also works with them and he said that my ex and her got into such a huge fight at work yesterday that they almost got fired.

His big reason for leaving me for this Ho was because he wanted a baby. WELL BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT. Hehehe.

Do I sound happy about this? HELL yeah I'm happy. I wasted 7 yrs of my life on someone that in the end walked away because I didn't give him a baby. Well looks like she didn't either. She just passed them off as his while it served her purpose.

Ok I know it's taken me a long time to recover from this... But I just wonder how do you recover from leaving a good 7 yr relationship that in everyway seemed extremely happy, All though minus the baby he wanted, for a lying tramp that told you your biggest wish was coming true only to find out less then 6 months later she lied the whole time... Oh the humiliation he must be feeling knowing that everyone he works with and all of his friends know how bad he betrayed me. Talk about being bit in the @ss...

Can Anyone Say KARMA??
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 24, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Karma!! Lol

Sounds like this jacka$$ got just what he deserved.
    VERY HURT817 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2008, 07:55 AM
    KARMA... LOL
    What goes around, comes around!!
    Good for him, he betrayed you and left you and in the end he got what he deserved.
    I'm sure it's still tough getting over him but I wish u the best of luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Just don't get weak, and let him come sniffing around you again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Overhead Door garage door opener light just blinks? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My 15 y/o Overhead Door (brand) garage door opener was working fine opening & closing until a few days ago. It has very low usage because I mostly park my car outside the garage door. Now when I press the remote control w/ new battery OR the hard wired wall switch, the light on the...

Millikin Door Kit needed in order to install storm door [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Milliken (may be mis-spelled) exterior door with two side light panels on both sides. I have purchased a Larson Storm Door for the front door. There is not enough depth between the two doors when measuring them - therefore I need to build the front door frame out. I need to know...

MayTag freezer door opens when refrigerator door is closed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here. I have a 9 year old Maytag refrigerator with a freezer on top. Recently whenever I close the refrigerator I notice that the freezer door pops open. I looked at the seals around it but can't see anything wrong. I did notice that I can simply tap on the door and it will...

A long rocky path walked, but can we make it now? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new here, so id just like to introduce myself to the community as 'nadakan' *waves* Here is an issue that I would like to see if you guys can help me with. Ill start from the top but try not to make it too long winded! Steve, my current boyfriend, introduced himself at...

I am being walked on [ 7 Answers ]

But how can I stop it. My boyfriend cheats... long long story which would take hours of explaining, but when you get down to the bottom line, I have given him 20.. yes you heard it right there have been 20 I forgive yous, and 20 I will never do it against, where do I go from there... 20 is a little...

View more questions Search