Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strings Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2005, 09:01 AM
    My hp deskjet 3600 won't print!!
    Hi my deskjet 3600 printer will not print word documents from word it says printing but it doesn't at all
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Aug 3, 2005, 09:15 AM
    You say, "Word Documents". Does it print anything else? Ex. Images, websites, etc. or is it just Microsoft Word documents?

Aug 3, 2005, 09:37 AM
    It prints nothing all the print jobs just qeues up in the waitng to print box

Aug 3, 2005, 09:53 AM
    Were you able to print recently (you mean it just started doing this)?

Simply try restarting your computer if you haven't done that.

Also try unplugging the printer for a while so it can "reset" itself (I know my various printers get really wacked out sometimes and that usually solves it).

EXPERTS: Do you have any suggestions?

Aug 3, 2005, 10:38 AM
    Cheers I managed to get the printer working now I resetted the printer like u siad and it worked Cheers nice one. :)

Aug 3, 2005, 11:10 AM
    That's Great! I was worried because it isn't always that easy... but I guess this time it was! Best of luck with your printer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charlot print? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Jean Charlot print of "village in france" with a copyright Camilla Lucas NYC 1935 in the upper left corner of the print. In the lower left corner is "sur le coteau". It is in the original frame and has the triangle stamp on the back. What charlot collection is this from and have you any...

Cannot print emails [ 49 Answers ]

This problem started about two weeks ago.  Whenever I try to print an email using Outlook Express 6.0 (my OS is XP), I get this window: Internet Explorer Script Error ! An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line:  1344 Char:  1 Error:  Unspecified error. Code:  0

Print Screen Key [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what the "Print Screen" key is for and how it works? Or maybe direct me to a site where I can get the information. Thanks. DAVE.

Won't Print [ 1 Answers ]

I have styus C 80 printer .After being out of Blk. Ink for several months I finally replaced the cartridge. At 1st the paper would come out w/ nothing on it at all, Then I got a pop up saying among other things "THIS PRINTER COULD NOT BE INSTALLED,RESTART WINDOWS & THEN TRY AGAIN" . Now tonight I...

How do I print [ 2 Answers ]

I use win98se. I have a folder that has both audio and video files in it . How do I print the contents of this folder. I tried to copy and paste into wordpad but that didn't work.I also tried hitting the print screen key and alt+print keys and that didn't work. Can I print just the info in the...

View more questions Search