Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnjorge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Hair color
    Hey I wanted to dye my hair and I'm thinking about just dying the underneath. My hair is light brown and I really like this auburn-darkredis color. Do you think that color underneath would look good?
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 11:37 PM
    Nope, don't think it would look good... I really don't see at all why not dye all of the hair?
    cil84 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Maybe a darker shade of your natural colour would look better than going for a complete different colour underneath.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 04:49 PM
    The two-tone look is popular among teenagers and celebrities. To achieve this look, the top has to be lighter while a darker color is applied underneath. I don't think the auburn color will look good on you. If you want the two-tone effect, choose a darker brown, such as medium brown or ash brown. Try not to go any darker than that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

Hair color [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I let a friend put highlights in my hair. BIG mistake! She put way too much color and it now looks like I dyed my entire head. My original hair color is a med-dark brown with red tones. She used a carmel color hightlight (it looks ORANGE) it was done about 18 hours ago. What can I use (without...

Fixing hair color on dark hair? [ 2 Answers ]

I have caramel and ash brown highlights on black hair and wanted to touch up the roots myself... unfortunately, when I used a box of medium ash brown hair dye, it made my roots look a little reddish brown (very slight on the reddish). I also covered too much so it looks like the top of my head is...

Hair color need help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My natual hair color is black. And I went for highlighting with caramel color. I did this yesterday. It didn't suits me at all. I want to go back to my original hair color without beaching. Can I color my hair allover with black? Or is there any possibilities to get my hair color back?...

View more questions Search