Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carol935 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Plumbing
    I had purchased a new home several months ago. I noticed a sewer smell coming from my shower drain. Builder has snaked the clean out drain, took out bottom of shower and replaced, cut holes in several walls ajacent to shower. The smell does not come out anywhere else but the drain. When the floor was removed (down to the dirt) the smell was not noticeable, however, returned immediately upon being tiled. Help! What can I do next?
    ParkCityUtah Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Hey, I have the same thing going on. Smell is only in the shower drain, upstairs. Have replaced the trap, removed pipe, snaked, and vented. Nothing is working! Did you find a solution?
    Thanks, Nicole

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing [ 4 Answers ]

How do shower diverters work

Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

What is the safest method to remove old cast iron pipe?

Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three (3) piece tub and shower faucet (I do not know the brand) and the diverter from tub to shower is a push button or a push in and out knob. The house was built in 1973. I have been to All Right and one other plumbing company to find parts and they say the unit is too old. Can I remove...

Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

We have replaced our holding tank and hot water tank in our house and we are having a problem with air in the pipes or something. When the water is running, the water starts to spurt out. I am wondering if we have a problem with our well?

Plumbing [ 3 Answers ]

How far down is drain past p trap on bathtub already down 8inches past concrete slab no bottom still in sight?

View more questions Search