Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s47hbk Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2007, 05:48 PM
    American eagle gift cards
    Hey do american eagle gift cards expire? If so how long from purchase date? Thanks
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 31, 2007, 12:35 PM
    I'm not sure, but I looked at the website and got this:
    To check your gift card balance
    Please call 1-(888)-232-4535
    Just have the card in front of you when you call. You probably just type the card # into your phone and won't even have to talk with anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 4TEE3F48A1000A from Trane or American Eagle? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a quote to install 4TEE3F48A1000A air handlers along with 2TTR3048 condenser. He is selling this as 14 seer system. Is this really the case? Also I can not fine 4TEE3F48A1000A on Trane web site, is this really from Trane? Thanks.

Eagle Scout Gift [ 4 Answers ]

I have been invited to a ceremony for a co-worker's son who has attained the rank of eagle scout. There will be the ceremony and then a dinner at the local church immediately following ceremony. What is the appropriate gift to give the young man, who I don't know very well.

Accounting for gift cards [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how you would account for a free gift card given out by a company. How do you record this transaction on the books ex: you give out a free $30 gift card if someone spends over $100.

1994 Eagle Vision [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 94 eagle vision that just quit while driving. It has been dying at stop signs, but it usually starts right up. This time it won't start. Does anybody know what might be wrong. Thanks Melonman

95 Eagle Vision Doesn't Start Sometimes... [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 95 Eagle Vision that won't start sometimes and dies while we're driving occasionally. It's not the battery or starter or fuel pump. We've had a mechanic look at it, and he thinks he's narrowed it down to one of three different sensors (or perhaps the whole computer), but doesn't know...

View more questions Search