Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoveMyBooBooGirl Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Aug 2, 2005, 10:49 PM
    Issue from my past
    I am very happily married, so this has nothing to do with a desire for another man, just so I am understood. But, I had a love years ago, we almost married. He was hiding an onset of schitzophrenia, we tried to work through it, but it was too much for him. He left one day. My husband feels he will want to contact me someday because we have unfinished business. He is not upset by it, he knew the man. Plus, he knows we are secure in our marriage. What I have wanted to know for years is if he is okay. My concern for him haunted me for years and it obviously is still in the back of my mind. Any answers? (his initials are A.E.S, if that makes a difference)
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 7, 2005, 04:50 PM
    Booboogirl
    He is well. But don't go there. It is not an issue for you. And its not even as big a deal as your husband is making it out to be. Peace ranieri

Aug 7, 2005, 10:08 PM
    Telepath... YEP, What?
    What is yep?? And ranieri, the hubby isn't making a big deal of it, he mention his thoughts on the subject once, that's all. I wondered because it was so sudden, no "closure".

Aug 8, 2005, 10:54 AM
    Schitzophrenia or possession?
    So, I noticed that you have mentioned possession on another thread. And it has also been said that schitzophrenia is not a mental disease but possession. It is a strong christian belief. Due to a loved ones battle with it, I have done my homework. What do you think, disease or possession?
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 8, 2005, 08:17 PM
    BooBoogirl
    I believe it is disease. And high intelligence, genius level. A lot depends on how the person was handled growing up. Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad past [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 and have yet to have a girlfriend ( I no it sound really sad), I have had a really bad past from primary to secondary I was really overweight and unattractive this of course lead to low confidence since then thoe I have thined out and become a lot more warrey of what I look like when I go...

Feelings from the past [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. I was starting in a relationship with someone. I was giving the situation 100% all along, and I honestly, even to this day feel she was doing the same. But obviously things have changed. Apparently about three weeks back, she gets a email from a old friend. Her former soul...

His Past Haunts Me... [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old for over a year and we have had our good times and bad. The minute I met him - I knew he was it for me. Only six months into our relationship, we got engaged. Ive always known that he had a wild past. Hes a biker and hung out with a wild crowd. I was always a loner - I still...

Long past due [ 1 Answers ]

Had good credit.Went to jail for 2 years. Bills went unpaid.Owe $ 35,000 total to 9 different creditors.No job and I'm broke.What should I do?

In search of a man from the past [ 1 Answers ]

I ran into a guy I kind of knew over 20 years ago last night. My friends and I were outside a restaurant trying to hail a cab when he called out my name from inside. At first I didn't recognize him, but then when I walked over there, I remembered his face but not his name. We literally talked...

View more questions Search