Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Sperm Doners (AKA Fathers)
    If you check out Music In General you can tell we kind of got off topic so we're starting a new thread.
    Sperm Donor's are basically fathers who were meant to be dads but failed somwhere along the way...:D
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Basically anyone who has anything to say about either parent is free to b*tch until they see fit.:D
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Like mine! Lol.

I haven't seen my sperm donor in about 7 or 8 years. Hope he's happy with his wife!
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Mine... is trying to come back into my life for the like 50th time (I don't think I'm being too sarcastic is the sad part:p)... Mine is married (though he met his wife when she was a stripper while she was at work (HAHAHA!) and it was one of the biggest mistakes of his life (I already know it)
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:45 PM
    My dad met my stepmom while out driving cross country in a big rig. Nice huh?
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:46 PM
    LMA0! Classy... But I don't think there is a worse one then mine.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:46 PM
    My sperm donor wants to see his kids when he has a new woman to hide from his current wife, so he tries to use us for a motel. Not on it, we don't let him stay so I do not know why he tries it so often. You would think a man in his 60's would do some changing, I heard he has a new baby on the way. God only knows how many siblings I have.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    My sperm donor wants to see his kids when he has a new woman to hide from his current wife, so he tries to use us for a motel. Not on it, we don't let him stay so I do not know why he trys it so often. You would think a man in his 60's would do some changing, I heard he has a new baby on the way. God only knows how many siblings I have.
    Oh me too. I know mine has one with his current wife, but I don't even know how many others. I have nothing to do with him, his wife or my little brother (mainly because I'd have to communicate with them to talk to my little brother).
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:48 PM
    00000H... thats pretty bad. But you know the old saying; a leopard don't change it's spots. And I hope you have under 30... not calling your donor a whore or nothing:p
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Never one time did he ever pay child support for us. Btw he has a very good job. Isn't that sad. There are animals in this world that take better care of their off spring than some people.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:55 PM
    My dad had his wages garnished for our child support. What he would do is, when he started getting his wages garnished, he quit and got a new job, and when they discovered where he worked and started garnishing again, he'd quit and find another job. This process took place until me and my siblings were all 18. As soon as my brother turned 18, the day of his birthday, my dad filed paperwork to stop paying child support. Didn't even wish my brother a happy birthday, but he did that. What a piece of crap.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:58 PM
    I know a girl in her 30's and her dad is still paying back support. He did the same thing as yours Nali, child support did not lock him up until she was 18 and then they went after him. I think she gets 25 dollars a week until he gets it all paid up.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Well my husband brought up a good point. My brother is a full time student in college, and I believe that because of that my father still has to pay child support. I could be wrong, but I think it worked that way with my sister.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Naut I think that is how it works until 23, or so I've heard.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Well he is only 18, so I'm going to have my mom look into that. :)
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 04:18 PM
    I have never recieved child support in my life... irresponsible jerk:p
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    I have never recieved child support in my life... irresponsible jerk:p
    I always just figured that I didn't want his money anyway. I didn't want to feel like I was obligated to speak to him.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Only recently have I seen it as "he took my life so I want his cash". Not saying that money can replace love, but saying that I want something of his...
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 04:22 PM
    I used to feel that way too, but then I realized he didn't take my life. I have a perfect life now without him.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Well, he made my childhood rather hectic and I even had reocurring nightmares. I would even wake upsome days wondering where dear old daddy was..... you could say i'm rather spitefull.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Danny Thomas (aka Amos M Yahkoob) [ 2 Answers ]

The founder of St. Jude's hospital, Danny Thomas, never finished High School. So what did he do for a living prior to acting? Does anyone know if he was ever in the Marine Corps? I kept running across his name in "Flags of Our Fathers), by James Bradley. Semper Fi, Thomas (RVN 68-70) Bt

Life's Little Conundrums aka Unanswerable Questions [ 2 Answers ]

In the UK they are trying to recruit more teachers. This advert features some children posing some potentioanlly unanswerable questions. This got me to thinking, with the wealth of knowledge here can we answer any of them ? Ok here's some of them I can remember: Why's the sky blue? - OK...

Weird Food Combinations aka Gun Control LOL [ 257 Answers ]

Okay, this may not be a combo exactly but I salt my cantelope melon. . Oh, now here is one, and my hubby likes peanut butter and iceberg lettuce sandwiches! :p Fried Mars bars?? :eek:

Bloodclots aka 'NOTS' On The Face [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I'm a 19 guy and I have 2 nots on my face. 1 on the forehead and 1 on my right face cheek. Emotionally I don't feel happy or too attractive. I'm young, I saw 2 old people with one on there face and they don't look happy. I don't want to end up the same way. I CAN'T FIND ANY HELP INFO ON THE...

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

View more questions Search