Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Another ex story.
    We've dated before... earlier on this year and before that we knew eachother for a year. He told me eveything about his life (even things his own family didn't know even things his best friends for ever didn't know). We grew closer with time and the night he asked me out was the one night I swear I will never forget. We dated for like 2 months and it ended with he and I on mutual agreement terms and us saying that it might be better this way. It was not, so I tried replacing him with my friend (we'll call him Mr.S for stupid) and well, that blew up in my face. He asked me out when we had barely known each other for a month but I was so misserable and so alone that I guess I turned to him for comfort (mistake # 1). After about 4 weeks of he and I being together we threw a party at his house (for just close friends) in celebration of our "love". We both got drunk and I guess I stumbled into bed with him (BIG UGLY MISTAKE #2). During the entire time I was with Mr. S, I wore the necklace Mr. X had bought me and I spoek to him like every day. Eventually Mr. S (the dirtbag) dumped me for another girl (ouch) and I was a bit stronger I guess. I told Mr. X and we started talking more and more. We got back together almost a week after Mr. S and i broke up. He and I went through a LOT together and I love(d) him dearly. Of course, telling him I was pregnant was the hard part of our early re-relationship. He was still very suportive and wanted to be there for my baby and I. mr. S denied that it was his and went out of his way to tell his and my friends that eh thought it wasn't his. He denies it to this very day. Well, he moved to Florida and we thought that the long distance thing would work. It did for a little while but eventually it became far to hard as well as the fact that he thought he was going to have to move to Europe. We broke up about a week and a half ago and I can't seem to get over him. Yes, my feelings are kind of fading but they'renot actaully fading, they're becoming numb. And I SURE AS HELL do NOT want to be one of those lonely old ladies who is sad about her life because she lost that one guy.
    Sorry my story is so long.
    Basically, i'm looking for tips and help... like, I know it's one of those things I just need to get over but even with the USofA seperating us, I still <3 him..
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Love is patient. This will take longer than you want it to. You have to decide now and every moment from now if you can have the strength and courage and commitment to fight for it and stand by it.

You're not going to get over someone in a week and a half. The question is, do you want to?
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 02:53 PM
    pathetic... but I don't. I want him back. I'm trying sooo hard to get voer him but I know what my heart wants is to get him back.. stupid heart.
    hair2007 Posts: 135, Reputation: 6

Jul 30, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    pathetic... but I don't. I want him back. I'm trying sooo hard to get voer him but I know what my heart wants is to get him back.. stupid heart.

Nothing is stupid, give it time, let some time pass while the both of you can think about things while not together... if it is meant to be it will work itself out, at least that's how I feel.

Even if you need to talk it out, I would suggest letting some time pass for all the emotional dust to settle. Hey, if you feel you want to try it again I say go for it... at least you know you tried... I wish you all the best no matter what the situation, when it comes to love its really such an emotional ride... gd luck to you ; )
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 2, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Canada, it was 4 months into my breakup and I still wanted her back. I guess my turning point was when I decided to try to let go and move again. Since I have done that I started healing at a faster rate then I thought I would. Deep down I still miss her I sometimes think I was back with her when we first started dating. But 6 months in and those red flags and what type of person she is are popping up in my head. Tal was rite I do see her for what she is. But the only advise is it's up to you to let go and move. Once you do this the hurt starts to go away.
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Thanks very much:)
    And his will wound totally lame but I value your oppinions and I'd like them to keep on coming, but there's something about him. He's not my first love, so that's not why I'm attached, I'm not sure what it is, but something about him makes me want to fight for him....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This is my story [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I think I should start by telling you I’m 18. Sorry but I'm not comfortable will giving out my name. Ok what has happened is I have broken up with my girl friend we have been together for only 3 months as BF and GF but I have been trying to get her attention for almost 1 years, one of the main...

My story.. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello First of all, thanks to all the mods and admins for running such a great forum. Kip Up the good work! Now here's my story, I 've been with my girlfriend for 1.5 years. Last week she said she needed a break before we get any deeper in this relationship. I agreed and gave her some...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

A story? [ 1 Answers ]

Please, can someone tell me if it's possible to write a "story" in the present or future tense. It might seem like an odd question but I won't say more until I get a response. Thanks, Dragn ::)

View more questions Search