Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unluckynut View Post
    I tole paint, on anything that will sit long enough. cake decorator,not too much anymore ,painting less clean up. help people with party ideas. room mother. thank god thats over. did ceramics for a while. tried a lot here and there, painting is the easiest.
    PICS... I want pictures, I LOVE TOLL PAINTING!! I love cake decos... Can you post some pics of what you have done? :D
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

May 6, 2009, 10:08 PM

I had 3 things in Quick & Easy Painting mag. Long ago. I'm new at this I'll have to see how to do that no promises. What about you, tell me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 01:06 AM

I think that I really need to get that new thread going concerning this. Just have to come up with the correct and best wording...

This thread is no longer visible to the general public unless someone happens to go to the forum topic area.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:39 PM

I can see that you're looking at this thread, Just Dahlia!
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:44 PM
    Clough... you crack me UP!!
    Oh my craft for now is making sure my kids stay alive along with my beautiful garden;)
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:46 PM

Hi, startover22!

Did you start a vegetable garden again this year?

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:51 PM
    Yes, but it is 30 by 30 and needs lots of loving care... ONE BIG bath tub with my peas in it, and three huge gigantic beds with all sorts of great goodies in them... two others one is empty and the other is full of long beans for Nana... I have room for four more, but in order to get the gator through we are going to add just two more. Lots of work and lots of fencing... hard work, but well worth it! How are you Clough?
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:56 PM

You've got a lot more space than I do for a vegetable garden. Mine's only about 6' x 25'.

Thanks for asking how I am! I had been in the hospital a couple of months ago. I don't know if you knew that...

I had some sort of seizure this past Tuesday night in the middle of my barbershop chorus rehearsal. I seem to be better, but there's some issues still with which to deal...

How are you?

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:58 PM
    I knew and sent hugs in a different thread for you...
    I am sorry for all the yucky stuff Clough, you are loved and cared about here. You keep your health up,OK?
    I think you should post a song on YouTube so we all can here what you all do.
    I am great and loving the beginning of summer. Winter was crazy awful... and I am ready to get rid of all that! Hugs Clough, I got to git going now but will update;)
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 09:06 PM

Okay, I remember now...

There's may be a piece or more posted sometime on You Tube and/or on our Bend of the River Chorus site of me directing my barbershop chorus.

I've found a way to have sound files stored on other sites. There are some recordings of me that I should be able to put easilly on those sites as long as I have a good enough connection to the Internet.

You're so sweet and loved very much, startover22!

Thank you so much!
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 07:18 AM
    Is it posted under Bend of the River Chorus? Or how would I get to it? Can you link it to me? I would love to see it!
    3-2-1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 05:11 PM

I enjoy doing tapestries, knitting for others, not really cafty - but being with my goats.

I would love to be able to paint - the thoughts are there but the eye and hand are not - perhaps as I mature more, and have more time for me it will come to me.

I used to sew, still can, but the children are too big now and life is too hectic.

Would mowing the grass be considered a craft ( make the field look good, put paterns on the lawn)?
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 12:45 AM
    Hi, 3-2-1!

I'm sorry that know one has yet come along to address your post! It does sound like you have a number of craft things going for you that you do!

If done in a certain way, yes, I would consider mowing grass, cutting hedges and trimming trees to be an art as well as a craft! Please think about some of the hedge gardens in England as well as how the grass is mowed in certain patterns for areas where certain sports, like baseball, are played.

Thanks!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 01:06 AM

I think anything that you put your heart, mind, and creativity into is an art.
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 03:01 AM
    I think that you're correct about that, Momma!
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 07:31 AM
    I can't wait for school to start... I have a pottery class on my mind and finally belly dancing, I can't wait!!
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 02:06 PM
    I don't remember if you've done pottery in the past, startover22. Have you? Also, I'm curious as to why you're going to study belly dancing?

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 06:22 PM
    I have never studied it, nor have I tried it at all.
    I am so excited.
    Belly dancing? Well, last year I wanted to do it, and was too late to sign up two times! This year it is different, I am on track with their meeting times and when it starts. I have always thought it was an interesting way of moving and feeling, don't you all think it is great?
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 02:55 AM
    Hi, All!

New thread is in the works and on it's way...

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 02:57 AM
    Hi, LearningAsIGo!

You started this thread and yet, you haven't done anything on it in a long time. I'm wondering why?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Crafts for candles [ 3 Answers ]

I have a candle business and I am looking for craft ideas to help sell and decorate candles. I have pattern for votive roses but would like to do more. Thank you

Where can find crafts for kids [ 8 Answers ]

I want know where you find crafes for kids

More ideas for candle crafts? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a candle business and we make some pretty cool candle crafts like votive roses and scented animals but I would love some more ideas. Any ideas are appreciated!

View more questions Search